Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sneak Peek: Cyber Week Exclusives

We are so excited for cyber week this year so I wanted to share a couple sneak peeks of exclusive product I think you all will love. We have two palettes I’m going to be talking about in this post: The Kat Von D Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter Palette and the Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Palette. Both will only be sold at Sephora. 

Kat Von D Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter Palette

I’m just going to cut to the chase and let you all know that I am head over heels for this highlighter palette. All three shades in this limited edition palette are so wearable and yet I have nothing like this palette in my collection. This palette is launching right in time for the holidays so if you want to glow like a sparkling diamond just keep reading!

KVD Packaging.jpg

The name “Metal Crush” may sound familiar because it’s the name of KVD’s single eyeshadows. Fun fact: The shade Thunderstruck, is actually the inspiration behind this palette since the metallic pearl shade is commonly used as a highlighter.

There are three shades: Gammaray, Helix and Roseshock

• Helix is a gorgeous opal shade with gold and silver shimmer
  • Gammaray is a peachy, rose-gold with a golden shimmer to it
  • Roseshock is a pink mermaid’s dream shade with lavender and pink shimmer

They’re all beautiful on the face and so nice on the eyes if you want to add a pop of sass to your eyeshadow look. I already know I will be using this all the time especially for this time of year! Here’s a closer look at the products and some swatches.Grammaray, Helix and RoseshockGrammaray, Helix and Roseshock

That payoff though!That payoff though!

Top to bottom: Gammaray, Helix and RoseshockTop to bottom: Gammaray, Helix and Roseshock

Open the spoiler to see Roseshock in action!

Spoiler
Katie Look_2.jpg

Too Faced White Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

This palette has arrived right in time for the holidays because it smells like hot cocoa and the shades are perfect for creating the wintery eye looks you’ve been dreaming of. You’ve got 16 cocoa powder-infused shades in both matte and shimmery finishes. As you would expect, this palette smells fantastic but the scent isn’t overly-sweet or overbearing, it’s truly the perfect white chocolatey scent. Yum!Too Faced packaging.jpg

In addition to the scent, I love this palette because the assortment of shades is so diverse. You have everything you need to create a neutral look, a smoky look (hello, Black Sugar!), an on-trend peachy look or you can play around with Mint Chocolate, a matte green shade. You can top all of these color combinations off with wintery frost aka the gorgeous metallic shades which made us all “ooh and aah” as we swatched. Speaking of swatches, here’s a lineup of the shades and a couple looks. Thanks to @DinaPRO for swatching with us and creating some beautiful looks on @RachelBT and me!

Notice the adorable names :)Notice the adorable names 🙂

TF Swatches_1.jpg

TF Swatches_2.jpg

Rachel is wearing a dark smokey look with Smoked Sea Salt and Black SugarRachel is wearing a dark smokey look with Smoked Sea Salt and Black Sugar

Dina added Mint Chocolate on my outer corner, Frosted Apricot on my lid and both Lavender Cake and Pearl Candy on my inner cornersDina added Mint Chocolate on my outer corner, Frosted Apricot on my lid and both Lavender Cake and Pearl Candy on my inner corners

I used Banana Date as a base, Guilt-free on the lid, Smoked Sea Salt in the outer crease, Sugared Raisin on the crease and Pearl Candy in my inner cornersI used Banana Date as a base, Guilt-free on the lid, Smoked Sea Salt in the outer crease, Sugared Raisin on the crease and Pearl Candy in my inner corners

These will both be available to Rouge and VIB starting 11/21 online and available to all on Black Friday on 11/24! Pro tip: These will also be available in-store on Thanksgiving day if your store is open that day. 

Who's excited for cyber week?! 

I have been wearing both the past few days!!! I'm LOVING...

I have been wearing both the past few days!!! I'm LOVING them! I was a little sceptical about both. They KVD is very glittery and not something I would usually wear. But it's amazing (@KatieBT Thanks again for selecting me to receive it in Gratis)! And the more I saw the TF swatches the more mixed feelings became. But this is right up my alley! If you are looking for a colorful, wow palette, this is not the one. The White Chocolate palette is perfect for classic, pale, chic eye looks. It looks fabulous with my fair skin!

Re: Sneak Peek: Cyber Week Exclusives

OML!! I love love love this highlighter palette!! 

Those highlighters are STUNNING

@thewickedone they are so pretty on, the photos don't do these shades justice!

Which one is your favorite?

@thewickedone I think Gammaray might have to be my favorite but Roseshock comes in a close second place! 

Anonymous Insider

SLAY GIRL ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

so the metal crush is a highlight?

so the metal crush is a highlight?

Re: so the metal crush is a highlight?

@Tigirl1307 Yup, the Metal Crush is a highlighting palette. It's pretty pigmented though, so a few ladies have suggested trying the colors as eyeshadows. 

bought the metal crush pallet yesterday, my new holy grail highlight pallet 😍

RE: Sneak Peek: Cyber Week Exclusives

I love how you did these looks! The colours are so amazing and I love the variety!

No lie - I really wanted to like both release. But I can't, I can not. Maybe it's just on deep skin but both are a no-go for me. The KvD palette looks interesting but it's a chunky glittery mess in person and the Too Faced palette is ashy and almost all the colors look the same on the arm and on the eye. I want to be part of the Too Faced chocolate team but the palettes cost too much to have not differentiation when the color is applied Seriously, take out Mint Chocolate (the green) and but the remaining colors in generic packaging and I promise you it wouldn't sell. Here's to holding out hope for Gold Bar!

Anonymous Insider

metal crush packaging is so eye catching holy highlights! i love browsing everything during black friday/cyber monday - its such a great way to try out new products i may not have originally been inclined to!

@KatieBT I’d kill for those eyebrows!!! The palettes are super awesome but your brows steal the show!!

Thank you for sharing @KatieBT

I feel as though TooFaced has nothing but duds since after the Chocolate BonBons was released.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed!

The new chocolate gold collection looks very promising! I...

The new chocolate gold collection looks very promising! I'm holding out for that and Glow Job over the white chocolate palette

RE: Sneak Peek: Cyber Week Exclusives

I had the same issue. I ordered my stuff on the 10th, emailed them on the 16th with no response. Finally, got my package today (22nd). The samples were not what I ordered. After waiting so long I wish I at least got what I was expecting.

These look awesome! Will there be any deals on the fragrances or more specifically the men's fragrance sample giftset?

RE: Re: Sneak Peek: Cyber Week Exclusives

Every year Sephora comes out with a sampler set for both men and women. $65 and it comes with different samples of men's cologne and a certificate. Then you you give it you the person they are able to try them out and then go redeem their scent certificate for s full size bottle! Great value.
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • KVD Packaging.jpg
  • Grammaray, Helix and Roseshock
  • That payoff though!
  • Top to bottom: Gammaray, Helix and Roseshock
  • Too Faced packaging.jpg
  • Notice the adorable names :)
  • TF Swatches_1.jpg
  • TF Swatches_2.jpg
  • Rachel is wearing a dark smokey look with Smoked Sea Salt and Black Sugar
  • Katie Look_2.jpg
  • I used Banana Date as a base, Guilt-free on the lid, Smoked Sea Salt in the outer crease, Sugared Raisin on the crease and Pearl Candy in my inner corners
  • Dina added Mint Chocolate on my outer corner, Frosted Apricot on my lid and both Lavender Cake and Pearl Candy on my inner corners
  • allthethings.jpg
testing