Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sneak Peek: Cyber Week Exclusives

We are so excited for cyber week this year so I wanted to share a couple sneak peeks of exclusive product I think you all will love. We have two palettes Iโ€™m going to be talking about in this post: The Kat Von D Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter Palette and the Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Palette. Both will only be sold at Sephora. 

Kat Von D Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter Palette

Iโ€™m just going to cut to the chase and let you all know that I am head over heels for this highlighter palette. All three shades in this limited edition palette are so wearable and yet I have nothing like this palette in my collection. This palette is launching right in time for the holidays so if you want to glow like a sparkling diamond just keep reading!

KVD Packaging.jpg

The name โ€œMetal Crushโ€ may sound familiar because itโ€™s the name of KVDโ€™s single eyeshadows. Fun fact: The shade Thunderstruck, is actually the inspiration behind this palette since the metallic pearl shade is commonly used as a highlighter.

There are three shades: Gammaray, Helix and Roseshock

• Helix is a gorgeous opal shade with gold and silver shimmer
  • Gammaray is a peachy, rose-gold with a golden shimmer to it
  • Roseshock is a pink mermaidโ€™s dream shade with lavender and pink shimmer

Theyโ€™re all beautiful on the face and so nice on the eyes if you want to add a pop of sass to your eyeshadow look. I already know I will be using this all the time especially for this time of year! Hereโ€™s a closer look at the products and some swatches.Grammaray, Helix and RoseshockGrammaray, Helix and Roseshock

That payoff though!That payoff though!

Top to bottom: Gammaray, Helix and RoseshockTop to bottom: Gammaray, Helix and Roseshock

Open the spoiler to see Roseshock in action!

Spoiler
Katie Look_2.jpg

Too Faced White Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

This palette has arrived right in time for the holidays because it smells like hot cocoa and the shades are perfect for creating the wintery eye looks youโ€™ve been dreaming of. Youโ€™ve got 16 cocoa powder-infused shades in both matte and shimmery finishes. As you would expect, this palette smells fantastic but the scent isnโ€™t overly-sweet or overbearing, itโ€™s truly the perfect white chocolatey scent. Yum!Too Faced packaging.jpg

In addition to the scent, I love this palette because the assortment of shades is so diverse. You have everything you need to create a neutral look, a smoky look (hello, Black Sugar!), an on-trend peachy look or you can play around with Mint Chocolate, a matte green shade. You can top all of these color combinations off with wintery frost aka the gorgeous metallic shades which made us all โ€œooh and aahโ€ as we swatched. Speaking of swatches, hereโ€™s a lineup of the shades and a couple looks. Thanks to @DinaPRO for swatching with us and creating some beautiful looks on @RachelBT and me!

Notice the adorable names :)Notice the adorable names ๐Ÿ™‚

TF Swatches_1.jpg

TF Swatches_2.jpg

Rachel is wearing a dark smokey look with Smoked Sea Salt and Black SugarRachel is wearing a dark smokey look with Smoked Sea Salt and Black Sugar

Dina added Mint Chocolate on my outer corner, Frosted Apricot on my lid and both Lavender Cake and Pearl Candy on my inner cornersDina added Mint Chocolate on my outer corner, Frosted Apricot on my lid and both Lavender Cake and Pearl Candy on my inner corners

I used Banana Date as a base, Guilt-free on the lid, Smoked Sea Salt in the outer crease, Sugared Raisin on the crease and Pearl Candy in my inner cornersI used Banana Date as a base, Guilt-free on the lid, Smoked Sea Salt in the outer crease, Sugared Raisin on the crease and Pearl Candy in my inner corners

These will both be available to Rouge and VIB starting 11/21 online and available to all on Black Friday on 11/24! Pro tip: These will also be available in-store on Thanksgiving day if your store is open that day. 

Who's excited for cyber week?! 

Re: Sneak Peek: Cyber Week Exclusives

Thanks @veronika23. I most definitely added the KVD to my loves list! ๐Ÿ™‚

Me too @PrettyPaint ๐Ÿ˜„

allthethings.jpg

Soooo excited for the KVD! Thanks for all the swatches ladies!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Both look great and are so different from past cyber Monday small  exclusives โ˜บ๏ธ Can't wait. Thank you @KatieBT And @RachelBT

Wow, both of those are gorgeous, but I can see myself usi...

Wow, both of those are gorgeous, but I can see myself using the Too Faced palette the most for sure!! I love all my current TF makeup, but haven't ventured into Kat Von D yet. Maybe this is a sign I should... XD
Anonymous Insider

RE: Sneak Peek: Cyber Week Exclusives

The KVD highlighters are so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Clicked on this because of the KVD palette but love the w...

Clicked on this because of the KVD palette but love the white chocolate looks.

I'm looking forward to trying out the kvd palette!! Not like I need any more highlighters but those colors! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I would have never looked at the White Chocolate Palette, but I might now.  I love your last look @KatieBT.  That would work well for me.

Really nice palette but Iโ€™ll pass as I just picked up the colorpop and they look similar 

The KVD Metal Crush palette will FLY off the shelves!  Thanks for sharing ladies!

@KatieBT and @RachelBT, you ladies are looking fabulous, as usual!  Y'all must have so much fun at your office!!! โค๏ธ 

I am sooooooo excited for the KVD Metal Crush palettes because it combines two of my loves:  Highlighters and Kat Von D!!!!   I can't wait!!!!  

I think I'll skip the White Chocolate Bar palette as cool tones just don't do it for me, but you both look amazing in these shades and I really appreciate the review!!! Thank you!!!! โค๏ธ

RE: Sneak Peek: Cyber Week Exclusives

Omg I canโ€™t wait!

Iโ€™m really excited for cyber week !!! Thank you both 

@KatieBT and @RachelBT for all the beautiful looks and the swatches! And much appreciation always for the sneak peaks ๐Ÿ™‚

I own KVD thunderstruck mainly for a highlighter. I love everything Kat Von D โค๏ธ sheโ€™s a great artist!

It is so nice to see all the cool toned colors in the Too Faced White Chocolate Bar palette for a change. That last look is amazing!

@KatieBT Oh my goodness...Iโ€™m in love with the KVD palette. I love the metal crush formula, and I really like the shade selection in this palette. I have a somewhat large highlighter collection, but I dont think I have any dupes for these shades. Roseshock looks great on you! 

You ladies are so pretty! I'm digging that too faced pale...

You ladies are so pretty! I'm digging that too faced palette!
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • KVD Packaging.jpg
  • Grammaray, Helix and Roseshock
  • That payoff though!
  • Top to bottom: Gammaray, Helix and Roseshock
  • Too Faced packaging.jpg
  • Notice the adorable names :)
  • TF Swatches_1.jpg
  • TF Swatches_2.jpg
  • Rachel is wearing a dark smokey look with Smoked Sea Salt and Black Sugar
  • Katie Look_2.jpg
  • I used Banana Date as a base, Guilt-free on the lid, Smoked Sea Salt in the outer crease, Sugared Raisin on the crease and Pearl Candy in my inner corners
  • Dina added Mint Chocolate on my outer corner, Frosted Apricot on my lid and both Lavender Cake and Pearl Candy on my inner corners
  • allthethings.jpg
testing