Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sephoria VIP Party ( September 6th)

Aye everyone:) does anyone know the criteria for being invited to the Sephoria VIP Party that's being held Friday (September 6th) night? I just heard about it and want to go but didn't get an invite even though I'm VIB Rouge for some years now and also purchased a VIP ticket to Sephoria session 1. I want to find out so I can work toward getting invited next year to the party..

RE: Sephoria VIP Party ( September 6th)

I was ‘invited’ last year to the VIP preparty and met Kandee Johnson!! I say ‘invited’ since I had to fork over 3,000 of my points to allow me and a guest to attend! But I looked up for this year’s VIP party (tonight!), it costed 5,000 precious points! Sheesh, talk about inflation, even in points. And I’ve been VIB Rouge forever, too...will be there tomorrow for a session 1, hope it’s good!

I’m really disappointed to find out that 25 reservations to this event were put up on the rewards bazaar today when there are people who are still on the waitlist from the email that went out on Saturday.

Re: RE: Sephoria VIP Party ( September 6th)

I never even received the email on Saturday:( I wonder how they selected people.. oh well 

RE: Re: RE: Sephoria VIP Party ( September 6th)

If I see it pop up in the rewards bazaar again then I’ll tag you. Unfortunately, it seems like they won’t refund people who cancel, so there’s no reason for someone who won’t be able to make it to reach out to cancel if they aren’t going to get their points back.

Re: Sephoria VIP Party ( September 6th)

Just used 5K in points for this as a reward and then realized that it'f for Friday the 6th...all the event info is for the 7th and 8th. Is this just for people using points? I hope the experience will be the same as the normal days. Anyone seen or heard anything about the event on the 6th? 

Has anyone gotten tickets or wristbands for this??? I hav...

Has anyone gotten tickets or wristbands for this??? I have confirmation emails but not instructions on will call or how to get my wristbands. Tried Rouge line but they couldn't help and had me email a third party vendor. I'm feeling nervous about driving to LA and not getting in.

@Sarap03 this event is a little different in that you get to mingle with brand founders and probably influencers but there are no guest speakers like the other days to attend classes for. 

I’m curious to know if anyone who was placed on the waitlist has received an invite. If I remember correctly from a previous points event, people who were confirmed had up until 48 hours before the start of the event to cancel or lose their points.

I’m still waiting 😬

Same here, but I figured that I wouldn't be receiving anything since they didn't give people who can't make it a reason to reach out and cancel. I'll be living vicariously through pictures.

Awww, so sad that I didn't get the invite. I knew I should save my points, haha. 

I wonder what’s the difference? I just got my confirmation for this party. Bringing a girlfriend. Is the swag bag same as VIP ticket?

Did you ever get the tickets or wristbands? I have the co...

Did you ever get the tickets or wristbands? I have the confirmation email and guest confirmation but no info on tickets or wristbands....

What time did you reserve the tickets? I received the email at 9am but didn’t see it until almost 3pm I vaguely remember seeing the bags from the VIP party last year. They were different from the bags given to ticket holders for the regular sessions. I don’t remember any full-size items. I really hope that space opens up so that I can go to the party because I probably won’t be able to make it to any of the sessions.

An email went out this morning offering an invite to the party for 5,000 points. I assume that the emails went out to people who have that many points available. I didn’t see it right away and am on the waitlist
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing