From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

Rewards Bazaar: Only Canadian Reward Is A STAMP Set! WHY?

Dear Sephora,

After the way you have treated Canadians for the Weekly Wows, I have been actively trying to use my points in an effort to stop supporting your company. I check every Tuesday and Thursday for rewards and for the past one to two weeks my only choice has been a 250 point STAMP SET. Others have voiced that they also have no choices IN STORE in Canada.

I appreciate the sentiment but I'm looking for rewards similar to the ones the USA is getting to spend my hard earned points on.

This is another example of why I am looking to spend my points and spend my money at the Bay or Ulta when it arrives in Canada next year.

Please make an effort to work on how you treat Canadian consumers. Competition is coming and you are losing us one by one with the neglect and disrespect you have showed us, our loyalty, and our hard earned cash.

I would like a response as to when you plan on restocking the bazaar with more than just a pin set for Canada. I have been trying to spend my over 1500 points for the past 2 years. That's how bad your system is.

Thank you

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing