Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Questions on Too Faced Peaches And Cream Collection

Has anyone tried any products from this new collection yet? Are you just paying for the packaging [tbh it is very cute]? Any must haves?

RE: Questions on Too Faced Peaches And Cream Collection

I am huge fan of the Just Peachy Palette. It was pigmented and easy to blend out and work with. The shades are great for creating a lot of different looks and I looovvee the smell. The packing is sturdy and adorable, it definitely feels and looks high quality. I love the lipsticks, and the foundation. I have dry skin and it’s not easy to find a matte foundation that works for me. Also love the peach blurring powder and blushes. The blushes feel so incredible and I love they way they transform into a powder. Overall great products, I’m a big fan!

The packaging did draw me in but I was really excited abo...

The packaging did draw me in but I was really excited about the oil controlling complexion products as I have really oily skin. I did buy one lipstick online to test out the scent(love it) and then went to the store to get color matched for the foundation. Super excited to try it. Oh and the lipstick is really comfortable and creamy.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Questions on Too Faced Peaches And Cream Collection

K so I tried the shadows, liked the color but wasn't blown away by the pigment. Its not bad just not great. And the bronzer is great love the color just feel like it's too shimmery almost. But if u like a little shimmer in bronzer it'll be amazing for u. Hope this helped 🙂

The Peach Blur Finishing Powder is a standout! Super easy to use, does what it claims, versatile, and smells incredible! And, ya, the packaging is cute, too!

I have yet to try any of the color items, but am loving the complexion items. The primer, foundation, loose powder, and setting spray keep my face looking matte all day. My face is combination that leans toward oily so that's saying something for me. I also love how quickly the setting spray dries. I find it's just as good as the Urban Decay De-Slick.

I bought it for the packaging and the smell.  I bought the primer, mist, eyeshadow palette, foundation, and setting powder.  From what I tried so far the palette was my least favorite.  It didn't blend as nice as the sweet peach palette or smell that good.

Been wearing the foundation for about 3 days now. It wears amazingly (longer lasting on me than MUFE Mat Velvet + somehow, despite having a more natural-matte finish). Lasts really well through heat and sweat as well. Other than that, I tried the lipstick in Sunday Funday and it's a perfect nude and smells bomb. Very moisturizing despite being matte.

The matte eyeshadow palette is amazing!!! It's my new favorite palette, but it doesn't smell as good as the original Sweet Peach palette...

RE: Questions on Too Faced Peaches And Cream Collection

Just bought the foundation and the bronzer today the palette was sold out and the products I bought are awesome and the smell is indescribable. Great job too faced. Love this line

I've tried the setting spray and bronzer. The setting spray is a must for me now; it works the best of the setting sprays I've tried. The bronzer is surprisingly pretty. 

I loved the Setting spray, sweet pie bronzer, finishing powder and the foundation. 

@raquel31  The Peach Mist Setting Spray and Peach Perfect powders are must haves if you live in a humid area or suffer from any form of makeup melt.  I am absolutely thrilled with these!!!

I also got the Sweetie Pie Bronzer, but can't bear to use it because it's too cute, and the Matte Peach Palette, which has really beautiful colors, but I think I may like the Sweet Peach Palette better.

One thing I noticed is that the scent of these items is different from the Sweet Peach scent - this collection smells more fruity and natural (I think it has fig in it).

The lipsticks are next on my list. ❤️

Oh awesome! Thanks for your feed back

@raquel31 - I have the Sweetie Pie bronzer, which I received gratis from Sephora.  I really like this bronzer.  It works very well with my pasty white skin.  It's not too golden and not too ashy/brown.  I would have purchased this product if I had not received this as a gift.

I also have the setting spray, which I received gratis from Sephora.  I've never used a setting spray before so I have nothing to compare it to.  I'm not sure what it's supposed to do.  At the end of the day, my makeup doesn't look any different.  It does have a nice smell, which dissipates fairly quickly.

In another thread, some one pointed out that the eyeshadow palette is very similar to the ABH Modern Renaissance palette.  There are 4 dupes and 3 very similar colors.  You might want to take that into consideration if you have the ABH palette.

Great info, as usual!  @Titian06  ❤️

I just wanted to add that I have the ABH Modern Ren palette and I don't find it too similar to the Matte Peach palette - while the colors may look to be in the same shade range, I don't find the formula to be duplicative - I am going to check out Temptalia's review and maybe do some comparison swatches of my own. 🙂

@Tamara76 - I compared the two palettes on Temptalia's site.  That's where I got my information.  Believe it or not, the 4 dupes do look pretty close.  The 3 very similars are fairly close, but I would want something closer.

The discussion was on the colors, not the formula.  I can't imagine they would be the same!  If you don't think the TF eyeshadow palette would be duplicative of the ABH palette, then I'd really like to get it.  I love the colors!  I just don't want to waste my money with all those awesome holiday sets coming out!

Holy Wow!   @Titian06  I stand corrected!  Just looking at the two palettes, I really didn't see it at first, (similar, yeah, but not the same), but when swatched, yeahhhhh....Closer than I realized.

I can't get good lighting right now to take pics, but the Venetian Red and Peach Sangria seem to be matches, as are Cyprus Umber and Chocolate Dipped.

A few more were pretty darn close. 

Modern Ren is way more pigmented, though, and the consistency is much smoother. The Just Peachy Matte Peach shades are more chalky and it took 2 layers of most shadows to get to the same pigmentation level as Modern Ren.  However, they smell like peach, so that's a plus for me. 🙂

Coincidentally, Peach Punch in the Matte Peach palette reminds me of Electric Mandarin from MAC Oh My Banana Palette.

I think the best way for you to make the call is to get your hands on both palettes in store and play with the colors.  Or, if you live near me, you can come on over - lol! 🙂

Great info @Tamara76!  I know I don't live near you 😞  I will be going to the Sephora event Saturday so hopefully I can do some swatching then.  I've been wearing the Honeymoon palette all week.  I think tomorrow I'll wear Mod Ren just to remind me how much I like it.  😄

Good luck!   @Titian06  Please keep me posted on what you decide to do! ❤️

You're right, the packaging is absolutely cute. I went to my local Sephora the day the products were released. I swatched the shades from their eyeshadow palette and they were well pigmented. Some shades came off a little bit chalky, but nothing to really be upset about. I didn't buy it because the only unique shade was Peach Punch. I have all of the other colors in other palettes. The bronzer/blush/highlighter pie thing didn't show up on my skin. The cream blush, bronzer, and highlight are good. The highlight is subtle. I was considering to buy one of the blushes. They only had two lipsticks to swatch in store and they both felt dry. The foundation was comfortable, but I didn't feel the need to get a matte foundation since I have dry skin. I was curious about the finishing powder, but I could barely test the product because it felt like it had hardened in the pan. I did not try the setting spray, the primer, nor the setting powder.

Conversation Stats
testing