Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Opinions Wanted: Skincare Tell-All

It's time for another skincare survey! We have seen that a lot questions in the Community are personalized according to skin type and those who share your same skincare concerns. It makes sense that tips and product recommendations are more trusted when coming from someone like you. What works for one person's oily skin may not be the best for someone else's sensitive or dry skin, afterall!

We are posting this survey in hopes you will fill it out with all of your expert product knowledge in mind. Can't wait to hear about all of your holy grails and to share this back with all of you! 

Re: Opinions Wanted: Skincare Tell-All

Awesome survey!   Thanks, @KatieBT! ❤️ 

Thanks for taking it @Tamara76!

Fun survey, @KatieBT!  It got me thinking 🙂

@greeneyedgirl107 I’m glad you liked it! What did you say was your HG skincare product?

If I remember correctly, it was Paula's Choice BHA 9.

The email issue is fixed, @KatieBT.  It worked when I just put in my username.  Fun poll!

Had similar issues. Also asked/put in my email because would not accept my nickname/user name for the site 

Same issue as others, though I just put in my email. Also the last question is mean, its like having to pick my favourite non-existent child!!

@Aaliaa this made me giggle 😄

Soooo... which product did you deem the favorite child?

Haha @KatieBT. I went for Sunday Riley Good Genes. I have seen instant results and been really blown away by it recently.

@Aaliaa precisely 😰

You know that song *under pressure* it just kept repeating over and over in my head lol @fieldsofclover @Aaliaa now I kinda wish i picked a diff HG product 

I know!! I keep thinking about how I should have said something else or was unfair to some brand/product. I actually considered doing it again before I realized just how ridiculous that is! @GG84 @fieldsofclover

@Aaliaa Object empathy is a thing, it's cool 👩‍🔬

If the entry place where you are supposed to enter your screen name but requires a valid email address, I just put my screen name and an "@....." and an email address (I don't know what the correct terms are, but I put something like "ispend2much6@gmail.com.)  The form accepted that answer.

@Ispend2much6 and @Samtian it should be fixed now, thanks for letting me know!

Fun survey. But where it asks our community nickname it says email only.

79 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing