cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|
Anonymous Insider

Online Ordering Glitches

Anyone else still having issues ordering online?? I know this has been a problem in the past. I've tried for a week now to order online as the product isn't sold in stores and I want to use promo codes I got sent, but the site won't redirect/work when I click 'checkout'. Beyond frustrating, and I've tried everything; different browsers, clear history/cookies/cache, etc. but nothing has worked so far. Any suggestions?? I really don't want to spend any more time on hold with customer service. If I go into my local store can they place the order for me and use the promo codes? 

Re: Online Ordering Glitches

I've been having the same issue for nearly two weeks...I click checkout and the page goes nowhere...come on sephora, wtf is going on

Re: Online Ordering Glitches

I had an issue with ordering and discovered that i was in private browsing mode and it will not allow you to complete your order in that mode. Once I changed the private browsing my order went through. Hope this helps.

RE: Re: Online Ordering Glitches

I've been having this issue for months! I'll have to try your suggestion next time I shop. Thanks!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing