Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Newest obsessions?!

What are some of your newest obsessions at Sephora?!  Mine is Olaplex No3!!

Re: Newest obsessions?!

@AmyCherry Lip masks!  LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original BITE BEAUTY - Agave Lip Mask

I'm looking for a good lip product to wear in between, though.  I tried Kopari Lip Glossy but didn't care for the flavor 😞

New to me: NARS Audacious lipsticks. The formula is an absolute dream!

@AmyCherry Pat McGrath lipglosses!!!!

Ok- it's not new, but it's new to me- Wander Beauty Powder foundation!  I'm obsessed.  It transforms my skin into a smooth, perfected canvas.  It's magic in a compact.  I wish I would have tried it sooner!WANDER BEAUTY - Wanderlust Powder Foundation - Fair

@AmyCherry Recently fell in love with the Laneige Lip Mask.  ❤️ ❤️ my lips need all of the help they can get in the cooler months.

RE: Newest obsessions?!

I’m obsessed with Becca Anti fatigue undereye primer. This is one of the best products I have ever encountered in my life and I refuse to go without it. The shot of caffeine helps me to get rid of any puffiness in minutes. Working 17/6 I need this in my life 🧚🏼‍♀️

Re: RE: Newest obsessions?!

@Zvezdochka I have to try this! That's exactly what I need

Newest obsessions?!

I just got Olaplex and was skeptical at how small the bottle looks, but a little goes a long way and even after one treatment I could feel a difference! That stuff is doooope!

We are so happy you are loving OLAPLEX! Thanks for the support! 

I just purchased mine from dot.ca! I can't wait, my hair...

I just purchased mine from dot.ca! I can't wait, my hair gets so crispy even days after my cut 😞 I've heard great things and I can't wait to try it!!

Hi @AmyCherry,

I'm currently obsessed with Ole Hendricksen's Banana Bright Eye Creme. It instantly brightens my under eye area and looks great under concealer.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing