cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Member Monday: September Edition!

nice to meet you v2.png

Happy September, BIC! As the month begins, we want to take a moment to say “hello” to all the new Beauty Insider Community members who have joined us recently.

Whether you’ve been lurking on the BIC for months or have just recently discovered this beauty hotspot, welcome! Now is your chance to introduce yourself, meet other Community members, and discuss our common thread: love for all things beauty. Heart

New members, please introduce yourselves and answer this question: What is your absolute favorite beauty product? We are excited to meet you!

Anonymous Insider

Re: New Member Monday: September Edition!

Thank you all 😍

Welcome @Anonymous 🥰 hylauronic Acid is fabulous 

@Anonymous Welcome to BIC!

Welcome aboard @Anonymous ! 

Hi @Anonymous! The Ordinary has so many great products, including their hyaluronic acid serum. So good for the skin! Welcome to BIC! 😃

RE: New Member Monday: September Edition!

Hey my name is Diane! I love all things make up but recently have some new loves! 1. Olaplex #7 oil is amazing. It’s the first oil I can say really controls frizz and doesn’t make you look greasy. 2. Milk foundation stick is so nice when you are in a rush. I can blend it very quickly and get a flawless look. 3. Becca blurring foundation is also great for everyday but it gives you a medium to full coverage. I always get compliments when I wear it. 4. The real beauty blender. Worth every penny!

Re: RE: New Member Monday: September Edition!

Hi!

We are so happy to hear about your experience with Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil. Thank you for your love and support! 

RE: Re: RE: New Member Monday: September Edition!

I will defiantly be trying your other products soon. My hair has never looked better.

Welcome @Diane12345 🥰 I recently received the olaplex oil and it is wonderful now I can’t live without it. 

Thanks for sharing your favorites @Diane12345 - and welcome to the BIC!

@Diane12345 Welcome to BIC!

Oooh, I’ve been eyeing the Olaplex No. 7 oil, @Diane12345! I love their other products so it’s just a matter of time before I pick up the No. 7. 😉 Welcome to BIC! 😃

😊 thank you! Definitely give the oil a try. I’ve tried Argan oil, Moroccan oil and olive oil and they are just too thick. I hope it works for like it did me.

Re: RE: Re: RE: New Member Monday: September Edition!

Thank you @Diane12345! 🙂 That's exactly what I needed to know. My experience with argan, olive and Moroccan oils is the same as yours - they're nice but can be too thick for my hair. Olaplex No. 7 just moved up higher on my list for the next sale. 😉 

Welcome to BIC @Diane12345 ! I just ordered the Olaplex oil and hope I like it as much as the shampoo, conditioner, and bond smoother. 🙂 I rarely use hair oils, but I have hopes for this one. 

I have not tried the shampoo, conditioner or bonder. How do you like it?

I’m Katie, I only recently discovered there are forums here! My ‘can’t live without’ is Anastasia auburn eyebrow pencil. Nars orgasm is probably the best makeup product all around.

I am still mourning the loss of several Benefit  products, the most upsetting being the original Benetint lip balm and Mr Frosty, closely followed by Bathina and Kitten products, She Laq and Bad Gal Plum. I will never understand why companies pull or change products that are phenomenally popular. 

Welcome @221Katie - I’m glad you found us! I remember the Bathina products, I miss that scent!

@221Katie Welcome to BIC!

Does skincare count? 

Right now, I'm loving Urban Skin Rx's Even Tone Super Glow Serum. It's incredible & affordable; plus, a little goes a long way! 

@Chinie Welcome to BIC!

153 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • nice to meet you v2.png
  • 550C0BDF-59A1-4C14-83AA-D3D9276498A9.gif
  • 9F5181AC-D4B3-4B29-96DA-04CA7A5500AC.gif
  • 95574A05-628F-4BBF-8E3E-8DDC30540BA1.gif
testing