Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Benefits Are Coming This Month

BI Benefits Chart.jpg

We are updating the Beauty Insider program with exciting changes that include:

• More Points – VIB and Rouge now earn points faster. VIB members earn 1.25 points for every $1 spent and Rouge members earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent. (Insider members continue to earn 1 point for every dollar spent.)
  • More Choice – VIB and Rouge can now choose between a birthday gift from our brands or 250 bonus points
  • More Rewards - 5X More Rewards including our newest rewards: $100 Rouge Reward for Rouge and full size product for VIB and Rouge

In addition to these new benefits you will continue to have all the great benefits you have today; exclusive access to brands and events, unique experiences, classes, the BI Community. This is a 1st step in a multi-year journey. We are going to continue to listen to your feedback and look forward to building on this program in the future. Learn more about the Beauty Insider program updates here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Program-Updates-FAQS/td-p/4114842

In celebration of the changes to the Beauty Insider program and to thank you for your membership, you will be able to access the Beauty Insider Appreciation event from Fri 8/24 – Mon 9/3 for Rouge and Thurs 8/30 - Mon 9/3 for VIB and Insider. For more details visit the FAQs here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/td-p/411484...

Re: New Beauty Insider Updates Have Arrived

@Mcakes Yes, still available just not advertised since it was not a “hot” perk to have in the Tier chart

@Mcakes I recall the same information as you.  It's still part of it, just not advertised. 

@Mcakes The faq says the hotline is still available 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Program-Updates-FAQS/td-p/4114842

and technically makeovers are still too based on what it says; it’s just ‘free’ with $50 purchase

@Mcakes, this is the same I was told also, my understanding was that it won’t be listed but still available.

Hi @carolinewwangel ! The free custom makeovers for Rouge will still be available to Rouge clients, it just won't be advertised as a perk. 

Just saw the article on Bustle, and I'm very excited the loyalty program is being rehauled.  Cheers!

New Beauty Insider Updates Have Arrived

@SephoraBIC Awesome news!!! Thanks!!

This is fantastic! I'm looking forward to the Rouge event later in the month.

I do have a question, is it me, or do I not see when this takes effect?

@mmmiu One of the pages I read mentioned changes start happening effective the 14th and the $100 gift card options as of the 28th

I'm excited to see some positive changes to the program! I admit, I'm most intrigued by the addition of a few full-size products and the $100 coupon to the Rewards Bazaar options, even if there are a few restrictions to note with that. It's also nice to know that some of the feedback we've been giving over the years is being listened to and addressed! This makes me even more excited to see what future changes will be coming our way as well! Heart

@quspork I too am DYING to see what the “multi year plan” changes are going to be especially as they started out with such a bang!!!

Yes, @mermadelove I'm very intrigued about what other changes are in store. It will be interesting to note what happens over the next year or two! 

@quspork I know I’ll be saving my points! Lo! I usually only spend on good 100 point perks anyway right now. 

New Beauty Insider Updates Have Arrived

Ahhhhhh I'm gonna cry!!! THANK YOOOU!!! 😆😆😆 These changes are freakin amazing!!! @SephoraBIC

Thanks for all that you do.  I have enjoyed being a Rouge this year!

RE: New Beauty Insider Updates Have Arrived

Very happy to hear that Sephora has listened to all their customers! Important to keep us happy and happy customers keep business booming! Very excited about the new point system and accruing them faster for rouges and loyal customers. This gets the Yorkie seal of approval! 🤗🤗

Yay! The time is here!

As everyone else has said, this is so awesome to hear! Loving the ability to redeem points for the $100 reward and that the reward will continue to be restocked so everyone has a chance to redeem it! Thank you to the @SephoraBIC team for listening to our feedback ❤️

This is awesome! 😄

The-Voice.gif

I guess we’re allowed to talk about it now?  😁

@jozkid lolololol! Looking at who was tapped for discussion is hilarious “ old home week” to me! It’s the usual suspects BIC style! 🤣😎💄

testing