Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: October 2022 Edition!

Monthly Faves October 2022Monthly Faves October 2022

Happy spooky szn, BIC! To be honest, there isn’t anything too scary about my October picks, unless you consider how deeply obsessed I’ve been with collecting all of these Dyson Airwrap attachments! 😬 Aside from that, this month I’ve been embracing my bath girl era, trying to stick to a 2x-a-day brow treatment routine (so far so good!), and of course, keeping my SPF game strong with the help of a classic sunscreen reco from our very own @GeorginaBT. And naturally, no Monthly Faves of mine would be complete without some kind of sparkle.

Here are the products I’ve been most excited about this month:

What are your October faves? Let’s have a product tagging party! Hit reply below and don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag your favorite products (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.) in your response!

Re: Monthly Favorites: October 2022 Edition!

@AlexBT I'm trying to wait so patiently for my #Dyson Airwrap™ styler Complete Long Holiday Edition to be delivered... dang it Canada Post why are you toying with my emotions???  

Love to see SPF as a favourite in all seasons!

Ummmm, Canada Post, why are you toying with all our emotions?!!! 😆 Please get @missjeanie her styler stat so we can live vicariously through her! omg, missjeanie, I am waiting (somewhat patiently) to hear about your air styler! Fingers crossed it arrives soon! C'mon Canada Post, you can do it! 

@itsfi Ughhhhhh... Canada Post still has my airwrap.  😞  It's been with them since Oct 28th.... hasn't moved.  I did an inquiry with them and I now need for Sephora Canada to do something or other as an insurance claim.  I've never been so sad over a curling iron lol!  On the bright side... I guess the fact that I'm sad over a curling iron means that I'm in a pretty good place in life. Next sale... next sale.

@itsfi  You are so cute!! I got my husband this special backpack and he’s in the same boat waiting on Canada post! I keep telling him one day no info and bam next day it will be out for delivery!

@ather, as exciting as it is when my own purchases arrive (and I do get really excited), it’s jeven more fun and exciting to see others get their packages! 🎁 

@missjeanie  Ooooo can’t wait for you to get it!!! You will love it!

@ather I think at this point... I'mma need to wait for the next time the set comes on sale lol. Canada Post did me dirty on this one. 

@missjeanie  Oh no 😭 I’m so sorry. 

@ather @missjeanie second this!

Maybe next spring sale @makeitup305 ... third time trying needs to be a charm right??

@makeitup305  Was one of my fav sephora sale purchases!

A few days behind, but here are my favorites for October, a couple of beauties I've been using for a while, but mostly new-to-me items that I've discovered in the last couple of months.

October 2022 Favorites.jpg

Spoiler

amika Perk Up Talc-Free Dry Shampoo was part of the experience package I picked up for SEPHORiA 2022. It’s incredible - extends the days between my hair washes, adds fullness and movement to my tresses and does not leave any residue - it's my new favorite dry shampoo!

The shadows in the Bobbi Brown Jadestone Palette are soft, silky, buttery and richly pigmented and look beautiful paired with Victoria Beckham Beauty Satin Kajal Liner in Olive, which, despite its name, is not olive. It’s a gorgeous mix of a deep forest green and a steely charcoal grey. The formula is richly pigmented and goes on silky smooth - no tugging or pulling.

L'Occitane Immortelle Reset Overnight Reset Oil-In Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL has been a tried-and-true ally when dealing with keeping my skin hydrated and healthy during the transition to fall. This is the 2nd consecutive year that this oil serum has made my October favorites. For good reason - my skin feels better balanced,  bouncy and supple, with a healthy glow.

Using SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Cleanser with AHA + BHA  once or twice per week have kept the dry flakes and blemishes at bay. The combination of AHA and BHA chemical exfoliators is a nice fit for my combination skin, leaving it soft and smooth. It's gentle on my skin and cleanses and exfoliates without making it feel dry or tight.

I love peaches. 🍑 I love things that smell like peaches. So when @heartsmyface  mentioned the peachiness of TOM FORD Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum Fragrance, I knew I had to at least try it and once I did, I knew I had to have it. Thanks, hearts! The peach scent leans on the sweeter side but is balanced throughout its wear with hints of creamy vanilla, the warmth of cognac, and the spicy woodsiness of cardamom and sandalwood.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Cooling Eye Set have been a nice way to relax and reduce puffy eyes. They feel cooling on the skin and can be used for a gentle massage, with or without products. These are small but mighty, and come in handy for travel.

I'm not typically a matte lipstick gal but the Dior Rouge Dior Forever Transfer-Proof Lipstick  is one of my favorite matte lipstick formulations - highly pigmented, applies smoothly, doesn't smudge, bleed or feather; and is one of the more comfortable matte lipsticks I've worn. The packaging is sleek - matte black case with silver band and Dior logo give it that elegant, minimalist, Dior chic feel.

Going to read up on everyone's favorites. I'm sure that will lead to more beauties to add to my cart before the holiday sale comes to an end, @AlexBT🛒

@itsfi 

Lots of luxe favs. The Sephora cleanser sounds like a great exfoliating cleanser.

@nuinui933, thank you. The cleanser is nice - gentle but effective! 

Great group @itsfi and loving the pic. Shadows/liner/lippie wonderful and the cooling eye set is intriguing ! 

@Sunnysmom, thank you. It's a nice group of favorites; they've all been seeing a lot of use. 👍

@itsfi yes!! The L'Occitane is not going anywhere!!

It’s soooo good, right @lmaster?!!🥰 Hoping to see the refill available at Sephora. The refill is  only available for the larger serum bottle which may be why it’s not here (yet?) - since only the smaller bottle is available online here. 

@itsfi 

Beautiful layout. The Dior matte looks pretty - what color is that one? Is it very drying or more like the newer demi matte formula?

@missy94612, thank you! Ohhh, oops, I thought I included the shade. It's 720 Icone. 

Dior Matte Lip 720.jpg

@itsfi I love that you love the amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo !  It's been my favourite dry shampoo for a few years now.  Makes me happy to see others enjoy it too!

I'm seeing your description of the TOM FORD Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum Fragrance and I'm now thinking I need to find my way to a Sephora to smell it on a business trip next week.  Hopefully on Monday after arrival because your description makes me think I'll need it but need it at 20% off. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos31
  • Monthly Faves October 2022
  • 7592B1BD-1D11-4C4F-8754-E7B294362AF7.jpeg
  • 93129BB3-A283-4EF8-8565-D0EC66DE84AE.jpeg
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png