Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: October 2022 Edition!

Monthly Faves October 2022Monthly Faves October 2022

Happy spooky szn, BIC! To be honest, there isn’t anything too scary about my October picks, unless you consider how deeply obsessed I’ve been with collecting all of these Dyson Airwrap attachments! 😬 Aside from that, this month I’ve been embracing my bath girl era, trying to stick to a 2x-a-day brow treatment routine (so far so good!), and of course, keeping my SPF game strong with the help of a classic sunscreen reco from our very own @GeorginaBT. And naturally, no Monthly Faves of mine would be complete without some kind of sparkle.

Here are the products I’ve been most excited about this month:

What are your October faves? Let’s have a product tagging party! Hit reply below and don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag your favorite products (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.) in your response!

Re: Monthly Favorites: October 2022 Edition!

This is late @AlexBT , forgive but I wanted to throw em on here!  Kind of a big list but I have used these on the daily it seems. 😊

I continue to love Augustinus Bader The Cream with TFC8® Face Moisturizer all in one serum/moisturizer for day and night and it layers beautifully after using Dr. Brandt Skincare microdermabrasion age defying exfoliator 2 oz/ 60 g and underneath any tinted moisturizers. (I love the Hermes because it’s a balmy, soothing SPF and a slight matte blur finish tho not too much) .

Wander Beauty On-the-Glow Blush & Illuminator Strawberry Fields blush and highlighter continues on my list as it’s perfect for one and done and then adding Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 03 Radiant Pink blush over it sets it just right.

Givenchy Pink Collection Rose Perfecto Lip Balm 24H Hydration 37- Rouge Graine gives perfect amount of color and comfort when wanting to have some color on at home or for easy looks.

Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Setting and Finishing Powder - Limited Edition  gives the prettiest soft finish I love with a soft glow.

Ever since I tried tarte Mini Big Ego Mascara 0.15 oz/ 4.5 mL I have loved it a ton. It’s terrific on it’s own with enough deep color and volumizing length but also not too wet and layers easily.

Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet completes it to make my lashes go beyond if I do want to do it after Tarte or any other mascara or also on it’s own. Great product with no flakes and love how it dries.  Easy easy! 

C414C4E1-B2E4-43AE-8D06-5902CD9C9F15.jpeg

20221101_091627~2.jpg

Yes, the Glamlite x Frosted Flakes is ridiculous, but I love a orange * blue/teal color story. The shimmers in this are gorgeous but the mattes are also SO good. I think Glamlite is now at some CVS stores, so if you see them in person I definitely recommend taking a look. 

The Clionadh Fruitlighters are stunning!! Perfect to add a bit of dimension as a topper shade or inner corner highlight, but also on the cheeks. The whole collection is *chef's kiss*.

I'm loving the Danessa Myricks Beauty Dew Wet Hydrating and Highlighting Balm Clear to give that glazed donut look. It adds glow without adding pigment.

@haleyvvvv 

That Frosted Flakes palette looks so fun!

Looks good!!

It’s so cute @haleyvvvv and if anybody can make it shine it’s best it’s you! 🤩🥰

@haleyvvvv, the DM highlighting balm gives a gorgeous glow! ♥️

I feel like Rhode has a permanent spot in my favs. It’s really helped my skin as the weather has moved from fall to winter over night. I also have been struggling with a lot of breakouts lately I think from the new products I added a few weeks ago. I’ve stopped using them to see if that’s the problem. I’ve been using The INKEY List Mandelic Acid Treatment 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  to help with my pigmentation. GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI All Time Prime Clean Hydrating Prep & Smooth Face Oil 0.95 fl oz. / 28 mL   has been an awesome primer as my skin is so dry! And the new summer Fridays cheek and lip tints are wonderful!  Also the TJ pineapple cilantro candle has the best scent!

EAA73552-B082-4B23-96E8-989C7F9E3493.jpeg

@ather 

I have heard a lot of good stuff about the Rhode skincare. I have the salted caramel lip balm and love, love, love it! ❤️

@nuinui933  Me too!! I was putting on my salted caramel lip treatment in the car and my little guy asked where the cookies came from 🤣 @itsfi  I guess little man likes Rhode too!

Drats Rhode must be really good @ather . Time to stop ignoring the emails I suppose! 😭What’s your favorite? 

I’m crazy about the GXVE face oil too. 

@Sunnysmom  The lip treatment is definitely high on my favs. I would say that normally I use the SF lip butter balm but the Rhode is better in different ways. And the glazing fluid is so good!! But honestly the whole line in my fav!! 

Okie dokie @ather , time to put it on my list for sure. They sound good and if I could now magically turn my face etc into HB I’d be set. 🙃 Thank you! 🥰

@Sunnysmom  Omg right!!! Her skin is amazing. @itsfi  What’s the chances of us getting HB skin using Rhode lol

You've been making me want to try Rhode whenever they restock, @ather!! Agreed, that Oil makes such a good primer for dry skin

@haleyvvvv  Right. My skin is so dry with this crazy weather here! 

I'll take one of each, please @ather😍😍😍 I think we need to start looking for a distribution partner for Rhode. It's good stuff ❣️ I've been slowly reintroducing acids back into my regular skincare routine but will remember to try out some of the items I have with mandelic acid in it - it's a lovely skincare ingredient. How often are you using the one from The Inkey List?

@itsfi  I agree. I may need to start buying stock for Rhode. I wonder how much longer they will sell out in minutes?! Maybe a distribution partner would work better! I try and use it every night. I had some really bad breakouts and I’ve been using it on them lately. I notice a big difference in my acne scars but I don’t notice much change with sun spots. I find it gentle. No irritation. I added another acid to my skin care routine but it’s not as gentle. 

@ather, I can appreciate why she may want to do direct to consumer and am happy to see people buying the products as they are really good! 👍🏼 But having the beauties more easily available is something I would definitely support! ♥️ She’s now limited the number you can purchase - I noticed that for the set. If I could, I’d pick up multiple sets, for myself and to gift to others. 

@itsfi Have you tried the By Wishtrend Madelic Acid toner ? It’s pretty good, affordable, and it didn’t irritate my skin.

@makeitup305, I’ve tried a foil sample and gave a DS of the Wishtrend foner. They make some wonderful products. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos31
  • Monthly Faves October 2022
  • 7592B1BD-1D11-4C4F-8754-E7B294362AF7.jpeg
  • 93129BB3-A283-4EF8-8565-D0EC66DE84AE.jpeg
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png