Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2021 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1637770901234.jpeg

It’s not very often that I completely overhaul my standard beauty rotations, but this month I unexpectedly found myself reaching for several different products that are completely new to me! I’m curious if any of you had similar experiences this month – fall in love with newness you picked up during the Holiday Savings Event, perhaps? 🤩 Keeping in mind that the holiday gifting season is right around the corner, the Beauty Insider Community is especially curious to know: what beauty products have you been loving most this month?

Here are some of the products I used most throughout November:

Share your makeup, hair care, skincare, fragrance, or wellness favorites of the month by hitting the “Reply” button below and using the “#” symbol to tag products!

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2021 Edition!

I'm with ya, @Mirilu! Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette - Pillow Talk Collection Pillow Talk is definitely going to end up being a long-term favorite for me. If you had to pick one product from the brand, what would it be? 

20211130_233817~2.jpg

Is 2 uses a little early to be calling something a favorite? Maybe. Am I going to do it anyway? Absolutely. Thank you, thank you, @TeamBIC for the opportunity to try the SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #99 and the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Velvet Cream Blush Palette. These palettes have been on my list for a while, and I love the packaging. Both sets are gorgeous but I've only used SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Velvet Cream Blush Palette Candied on my face so far (going to use Spiced next week). Emollient wise I think they're in between the Tower28 and Lys ones. They last well on me (I have dry skin, but am often wearing a mask or respirator), as long as other cream blushes do. The finish is *chefs kiss* so soft and smooth. And the brush!! I definitely prefer to apply things with a brush rather than my fingers and the SC 99 blush brush is perfect for these blush palettes and my cheeks. Just amazing. 

My other faves from this month are from my travel makeup bag, so they're newly getting used again. The Kaja Eye Bento Bouncy Eyeshadow Trio are great little palettes(?). I like that each can be a three color eye story or a lot of the shades are good one and dones. Nudestix to me is just synonymous with perfect travel makeup. I'm partial to the more dewy blushes, like the NUDESTIX Nudies Bloom All Over Dewy Color Poppy Girl , but also really like the more Matte ones. And NUDESTIX Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil Vintage is just a stunning red lippie. And a good classic stick Foundation in the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick (a lovely Sephora sales associate in Bethesda turned me onto this after my previous stick foundation ran out in the middle of a work conference the day before I was supposed to give my talk).

@haleyvvvv, the Kaja bentos are great and perfect for a travel makeup bag. Which ones are those in your photo? 

@haleyvvvv I love the little Kaja bentos!  They're so cute ♥️

They are SO cute, @CookieGirl1!! 

I love all these colors @haleyvvvv , so fun! I have to try that Sephora blush and brush you guys are loving! 

Thank you, @Sunnysmom!! Definitely recommend the blush palettes!! 

Here are a few of my monthly beauty favorites:

20211130_122005.jpg

HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Cream Glow Hydrating Lipstick Sweet Cheeks 

LAWLESS Forget The Filler Definer Lip Liner Honey Rose 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Magic Touch Medium to Full Coverage Concealer 4 

Pat McGrath Voyeuristic Vixen quad

...and a couple of non beauty favs:

Screenshot 2021-11-30 152033.jpg

If you like Andes mints, you NEED this B&BW candle.

Screenshot 2021-11-30 151142.jpg

For those of you who know (and share!) my love for ice cream, you'll know that this HAD to make it into this month's favorites 😁.

@CookieGirl1 Pretty pinky beauty faves! And thank you for the ice cream reco 🤣

@GeorginaBT you can't go wrong with pink makeup and pumpkin ice cream!

That quad, @CookieGirl1!! 🤩

@haleyvvvv I love it.  It's so easy for everyday but you can really amp it up, too.

@CookieGirl1  I'm glad you mentioned the ice cream.  "Someone" in the house ate all of the Trader Joe's pumpkin ice cream and I didn't have it to serve with pumpkin gingerbread at Thanksgiving.  So, I need to try again.

If you haven't tried Trader Joe's Peppermint Jo Jo's ice cream, you should probably strongly consider it. 😁

@Ispend2much6 ooh, I've hears such good things about the TJs pumpkin ice cream! 

I’ve been playing with some makeup behind the scenes and working to get out of a creative rut. 
my first favorite has been the MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Eyeshadow and Concealer Primer to make my eyeshadow last longer. I’ve been using it under my eye brightener and have found my concealer last better. 
my next favorite is the HUDA BEAUTY Quick ‘N Easy Precision Liquid Liner Very Vanta . It’s been tempting me to do a wing each and every time I do my makeup. 

I've heard a lot of mixed things about the Milk Eye Primer, @Nickelliebear1.

Are you liking at as an eye primer? Or just under the eye? Does it make the eyeshadow last longer? Do you have hooded or oily eye lids? How does it effect blending?

How could I forget it’s seasonal ice cream time?! I missed that one entirely @CookieGirl1. A good reminder to keep an eye out for what flavors will come out in December. 🍨 😋 

@itsfi oh, it's still being stocked in stores 😉

@CookieGirl1, and in stock at a store near me. Looks like I may need to make a grocery run on my way home tonight. 🍨

@GeorginaBT  Wow awesome favs!!! That CT palette looks gorgeous!!! 

Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • GeorginaBT_0-1637770901234.jpeg
  • D9C9E9D0-F649-475D-840C-49E96E34EE57.jpeg
  • 75DD613A-C6AB-412D-B570-8981DCF1000B.jpeg
  • November 2021 Favorites
  • SC Spiced Palette Swatch.jpg
  • IMG_20211129_121232331.jpg
  • dior lip plumper.jpg
  • dior lip plumper raspberry.jpg
  • The wand
  • Before application
  • After application.  My lashes are more equal than it seems but I have major astigmatism in one eye, so... the lashes get pushed downwards.
  • 99647720-0C2A-47EC-BCB8-894A6CE868A5.jpeg
  • 20211130_122005.jpg
  • Screenshot 2021-11-30 152033.jpg
  • Screenshot 2021-11-30 151142.jpg
testing