Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2021 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1637770901234.jpeg

It’s not very often that I completely overhaul my standard beauty rotations, but this month I unexpectedly found myself reaching for several different products that are completely new to me! I’m curious if any of you had similar experiences this month – fall in love with newness you picked up during the Holiday Savings Event, perhaps? 🤩 Keeping in mind that the holiday gifting season is right around the corner, the Beauty Insider Community is especially curious to know: what beauty products have you been loving most this month?

Here are some of the products I used most throughout November:

Share your makeup, hair care, skincare, fragrance, or wellness favorites of the month by hitting the “Reply” button below and using the “#” symbol to tag products!

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2021 Edition!

@ather Yesss! Sometimes all I need are the two shades on the right. So versatile, pigmented, and easy to blend. ❤️

Some tried & trues for this month Herbivore Prism AHA + BHA Exfoliating Glow Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL  Dior Lip Glow Oil 20 Mahogany Tatcha The Deep Cleanse Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser  so happy they changed that packaging 😁😘 Tatcha Plump + Dewy Duo Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Eye Secrets Set 

Love the Dior lip oil @sonnydee - I have Dior Lip Glow Oil Rosewood and love the consistency (and flavor lol 🙃). This mahogany color is so pretty! 

@sonnydee, the Dior Mahogany lip oil is such a beautifully deep and rich color. ♥️

@sonnydee  Yes!! The Ratchasima deep cleanse is definitely a fav of mine too!

@GeorginaBT here are some of my favs this month. Love yours as well! 

So many people on BIC recommended the #Necessaire body wash ( won’t tag) I had to try it. Love it so much I bought a bunch for holiday gifts. (“you get a car and you get a car”!) 

Loving Westman Atelier Holiday Box Highlighter & Lip Set . Can use for blush too!

ILIA Fullest Volumizing Mascara Classic Black is fast becoming my fav of all time. It’ll be on my favs every month I think! 
Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation 20 Mulholland is a new fav- wonderful blend of a dewy lightweight but enough coverage for me.  
Others include VBB navy liner for quick eye pop vs black, Chantecaille holiday blush as combo blush/ highlight and Chanel Rosy Highlighter (or any liquid highlighter) to mix with my Tower 28. Easy and quick glow in these drier months. 

99647720-0C2A-47EC-BCB8-894A6CE868A5.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Ooooh, what do you like about the Necessaire body wash? I'm ashamed to admit I haven't tried anything from them yet, but I guess it's time to change that! 

Well it took me this long too @GeorginaBT ! 😆 To me it’s just this perfect balanced body wash because of the fresh scent, the nourishing smooth feel and the effect it leaves. It isn’t too sticky or that weird feeling of not moisturizing yet sitting on the skin awkwardly lol. If you know what I mean at all! 😳 😂

@Sunnysmom, I was so happy to see VBB include that navy liner in her collection, which is coming along beautifully. ♥️ 

Yes @itsfi ! So very true! 🥰

@Sunnysmom  I can’t wait till Sephora Canada Carrie’s the tower 28 I’ve been dying to try it!!! Great favs! The WA is so pretty!

Ditto!! I thought Sephora Canada had it, but it was sold out, but nope, looks like not there at all 😞@ather @Sunnysmom 

@haleyvvvv  Yea they said April 2022 they will have it at Sephora Canada.

@ather Oooh...April 2022? Where did you read/hear about that @ather ? 👀

@Nahnom  They posted it on instagram. They say they ship to Canada from their site but I like buying from Sephora it’s usually in my hands in 2-3 days and I don’t need to worry about the extra fees when things come from the us. 

@ather Thank you for being the first to tell me Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays Lightweight Foundation 😁

@Nahnom  Your welcome! It’s available now!!!

Ooh yes @ather ! I bet you’ll love it too! Such a nice range of shades. Thank you. Love me some WA! 🤗

Oooh I love the Nécessaire body wash, @Sunnysmom! Their conditioner is nice, too. And hand cream. And body serum😂

Can’t wait to try more @eshoe ! 

@Sunnysmom I never considered a navy eyeliner until VBB.  What's the texture like on this liner?

Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • GeorginaBT_0-1637770901234.jpeg
  • D9C9E9D0-F649-475D-840C-49E96E34EE57.jpeg
  • 75DD613A-C6AB-412D-B570-8981DCF1000B.jpeg
  • November 2021 Favorites
  • SC Spiced Palette Swatch.jpg
  • IMG_20211129_121232331.jpg
  • dior lip plumper.jpg
  • dior lip plumper raspberry.jpg
  • The wand
  • Before application
  • After application.  My lashes are more equal than it seems but I have major astigmatism in one eye, so... the lashes get pushed downwards.
  • 99647720-0C2A-47EC-BCB8-894A6CE868A5.jpeg
  • 20211130_122005.jpg
  • Screenshot 2021-11-30 152033.jpg
  • Screenshot 2021-11-30 151142.jpg
testing