cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2021 Edition!

GeorginaBT May favorites 2021.jpg

End of May already, BIC – hope you are all getting as much sun as we have in the Bay Area. 😊 Now that the month is almost up, you know what that means: it’s time to share our monthly faves! Recently I have revisited and slowly revamped my personal self-care routines, and I feel that my current favorites reflect that. Now, the rest of the Beauty Insider Community and I would love to know: what beauty products have you been reaching for most this month? All skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and wellness recos welcome. 👀

Here are my May favorites:

Click the “Reply” button below and use the “#” symbol to tag beauty products you’ve been loving this month!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2021 Edition!

D0C88818-FDE9-4894-B437-9C8C55D8008A.jpeg

 A little late to post, but my May favorites!!

@jen81  Never to late to post favs!!

2E7AB3AD-BB3D-4B92-A039-69441D649C4E.jpeg

Products I think I’ve used every day in May!

• U Beauty Super Hydrator- truly gives continuous 24 hr hyaluronic dose 

• EM Cosmetics Soft Amethyst Serum Blush- so soft and perfect base under other blush or powders 

• Hermes blush- using Nuit and Ombré daily! 

• Lisa Eldridge Myth lip velvet - perfect for bare faced or low makeup days

• Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Cream 0.67 oz/ 20 mL - really helps my eye allergy issues this spring so will be buying full size next

• rms beauty Straight Up Volumizing Peptide Mascara 0.34 oz/ 10 ml - best clean mascara out there right now I believe . Boy does it work! Tried mini and immediately bought full size! 

@Sunnysmom  Oooo I’ve been wondering about the rms mascara. I think the old version wasn’t as good! 

Definitely agree @ather , I did not like the old at all. This new one is quite amazing and I’ve always been so picky ! Deep black, not too wet or goopy, layers easily.  The brush is decent size too, not too giant and it’s the good traditional kind . 

Wow @Sunnysmom! 😍 That's fabulous that you've used these beauties every day in May. They're legit monthly faves! 😁 Love Hermes Rose Nuit and Ombre is such a pretty shade. I picked up the RMS mascara during a Memorial Day sale and have been reaching for it a lot; will probably be a monthly fave for me for June. I also picked up an Em blush during a sale at the end of last month; it arrived the other day. 

@itsfi I know! It was pretty shocking to me as well when I realized it! 😂 It’s legit great mascara right? 

You did?! There is a new EM thread if you want to show us your blush sometime, I’d love to see it! Hard to find good swatches of her line sometimes. 

@Sunnysmom, I am liking the the RMS mascara a lot. 😁 Along with the Em treats I picked up last month; I've just been slow to post. I'll look for the Em thread; would be good to see some swatches. YT have some good videos, with swatches, of her beauties. I have the blush in Pink Nectar. @eshoe 

Em Cosmetics blush.jpgEm Cosmetics blush - Pink NectarEm Cosmetics blush - Pink Nectar

Ooooh @itsfi maybe it was one of your hauls that I saw! So pretty. Yes @Sunnysmom @time to check out the thread.

@eshoe, it was probably someone else's haul. I only recently picked up the Em Cosmetics serum blush and haven't posted other than the pics here. It'll be fun to see swatches on the new thread. @Sunnysmom 

I love that on you @itsfi , it looks so perfect for you. And against those fun nails! 🥰 I need to look on YT, great reminder. 

Thank you @Sunnysmom! I went back and forth on a few of her serum blushes; lots of pretty shades to choose from. 😍

Me too @itsfi , I started with Cherry and added on once I realized how much I loved them. I can actually even see me going through an entire bottle. 😳😱😂

Wow, such pretty favorites, @Sunnysmom! I especially love the aesthetics of the Em blush💗

Thanks @eshoe she’s pretty and really soft on. Do you have some EM? 

No, @Sunnysmom...at least not yet😄 I believe I hopped on over to the brand’s site after one of your earlier hauls. It looks familiar and it has caught my eye more than once now!

😂 Happy to enable @eshoe ! It’s what we all do eh? You will really like them. Actually there is a promo right now too! I got email.  I’ll put it on the thread ok? 

Ha ha thank you @Sunnysmom 🥰

@Sunnysmom Great favs.  I feel like the odd one out in not liking the Hermes blush as much as everyone else.

Oh no @SportyGirly125 blush is such a personal thing I get it! I started out a bit more skeptical I think because of it being a little more matte than I usually prefer and it turned into a very wearable thing for me. And I do agree with you on the rather light shall we say packaging! 😊 Did you try Ombré? It’s such a perfect shade with a little color but not too much and can give an almost bronzey summery look I think. I use it with a dot of the pinker ones over it sometimes too. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • GeorginaBT May favorites 2021.jpg
  • 013CB388-212F-4C68-A684-2AB899542180.jpeg
  • B25E893C-4935-4678-AFCF-20968A1FEA18.jpeg
  • Screenshot_2021-05-24 Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Avocado + Quinoa Co-Wash Ulta Beauty.png
  • 9727AA96-9019-4374-8448-237B416BE597.jpeg
  • EB6F5872-3A78-441C-B5AF-252D102A02D3.jpeg
  • May Yes.jpg
  • FE7A3225-CDAA-4499-9A16-54AEE9E0EC2E.jpeg
  • I did consider showing one of my pillowcases in this photo but opted for just a box instead.
  • 3793B74F-B304-44A9-A80C-E44E1C788473.jpeg
  • PXL_20210601_025640121.jpg
  • IMG_20210601_125638737.jpg
  • D14B13E1-6679-490B-823C-099535C33BC1.jpeg
  • May Favorites.jpg
  • 2E7AB3AD-BB3D-4B92-A039-69441D649C4E.jpeg
testing