cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: March 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1679671874863.jpeg

Happy March, Beauty Insider Community! 🍀🌈😎 The days are getting longer again, and I for one am very much looking forward to the warmer weather rolling in. This month, I just happened to surround myself with beauty products that are all new to me – even though several of them might not be new to others (better late than never on the holy grail discoveries! 😊).

Here are my favorites for the month of March:

Now you, BIC! Leave a comment below and let us know what makeup, skincare, hair, and fragrance goodies you’ve been reaching for most lately. Don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag those faves!

Re: Monthly Favorites: March 2023 Edition!

Jealous! @Titian06 😉 🍋

Fun favorites @Mellmars1185  Oooh I totally feel this Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm is hands down the best make up remover I have ever used 💖 it is wonderful!

I haven't seen that flavour in the Laneige before,  yummy! 🍋

@CynthieLu Thank you. The lemon laneige came in a set. I can't find it anymore to tag.

Oh that Kaja cheek stamp is the cutest, @Mellmars1185 😁

@eshoe Isn't it? It stamps as a heart. I have had it for a while but never opened it. It blends our really nicely. 

Lana’s packaging is just so clever, @Mellmars1185 😉

Lots of effective favorites this month!

87A315B1-D508-4C4B-A187-463F3091E8F6.jpeg

4A170F6D-6C11-4C4B-993B-5A07D9428978.jpeg

Biossance Squalane + Peptide Brightening & De-Puffing Eye Gel 0.5 oz / 15 mL 

Biossance Marine Algae Eye Cream Duo 

I used these two products this morning and my under eye area is more smooth and less lines than usual. I usually use the gel, which needs to be used a.m. and p.m. to be effective, but this combo is great.

CLINIQUE All About Eyes Rich Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid 

I have the “not rich” version of this cream. I used this only last night and my eyes were smoother and had less lines when I woke up. Very impressive.

#pat mcgrath boudoir bloom Satin Allure lipstick- a perfect amount of brightness for me.

Medik8! Crystal Retinol Ceramide Eye 3 Cream

I received this free from the Popsugar Dabble program. I haven’t tested it well yet, but it applies smoothly and the yellow tint helps some with shadows.

#Lancome Idole Liner

I love these. So easy to apply precisely, even with hooded lids. I haven’t experienced any migration of the product either.

Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara 

Always amazed at how well this applies and stays without flaking or smearing and trust me it’s extremely waterproof!  I lose less lashes when removing this mascara also.

COLOR WOW Dream Coat Supernatural Spray Anti-Frizz Treatment 

Started using this again. This combined with simply using jojoba oil on my hair for a few hours or longer before shampooing restored my curls.

COLOR WOW Curl Wow FLO-ETRY Vital Natural Serum 10 oz / 295 mL 

If you have any sort of curly or coiled hair, please give this a try. You have to be careful not to use too much but it is hands down the BEST curl cream I have ever used.

It has a light coconut and floral scent which dissipates. It didn’t aggravate my asthma.

Not a beauty product but The Laundress All-Purpose Bleach Alternative

It’s simply sodium percarbonate, but it is so effective for mild bleaching and odor control with laundry and bathroom cleaning, especially used with their cleaning vinegar. Works better than bleach products.

@Ispend2much6 ,

I have missed seeing you on BIC lately, it's good to see you back! 

I enjoyed seeing the variety of your favorites and reading your descriptions. 

Lots of items I would like to try now.

You definitely found some favorites 🙌 @Ispend2much6 

You have a had a good month of winners 😄 @Ispend2much6 

Color Wow's dream coat has been intriguing me for awhile, I wonder how it would work to tame hair when the humidity gets intense in the summer ☀️ ?

@CynthieLu I have fine , curly, processed hair and it worked very well in those conditions for me, at leastfor several hours. And during a hot humid rainstorm.

Thank you, That is good input @Ispend2much6 it performed under pressure 😉 🌧 

@Ispend2much6 the PMG is beautiful on your skin tone!

Thank you @eshoe ! Sometimes I wish shades translated the same on my lips as my hand!

Oh isn't that the truth, @Ispend2much6 😂

@Ispend2much6 Wonderful products. The PM lippie looks pretty. I am currently using COLOR WOW Mini Dream Coat Supernatural Spray Anti-Frizz Treatment 1.7 oz/ 50 mL . I really like it.

@Mellmars1185. It' s such an incredible, unique product!

I've been loving:

Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Universal as a face primer, but also as an eyebrow and eyelid primer thanks to a suggestion from @CynthieLu .

Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL long-time fave.

Bon Parfumeur 203 Raspberry, Vanilla and Blackberry Eau de Parfum planning to get the full size during the sale.

Oh that perfume sounds delicious, @Titian06. Just added it to my loves list now!

That's fabulous 🥳💗  I'm so happy for you! I absolutely am loving the Danessa Myricks Blurring Balm primer too @Titian06 . It's knocking out 👊 my reliable The Ordinary High-Adherence Silicone Primer 1 oz/ 30 mL. It simply out performs it.

I keep saying it, but I really want to try the coloured versions now, and the blurring blush 😁

There's a few mentions of Tatcha's moisturizers this month, my dry skin is getting curious and a little jealous. I have super dry skin, am I missing something great? 😋

@CynthieLu - The Water Cream is about the only moisturizer my combo/oily skin likes.  For your dry skin, you'll probably want to try Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer .  This was too much for my skin.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • Lipstick swatches, including my old UD Vice Firebird to compare with LM Pop.
  • GeorginaBT_0-1679671874863.jpeg
  • 618C3E30-C3F6-448F-8B18-FB1F2529965F.jpeg
  • 86AA603A-28AE-4880-A040-220EF5C795A1.jpeg
  • D43C2045-092D-462B-9504-2DB63F405564.jpeg
  • IMG_20230324_185116671.jpg
  • 87A315B1-D508-4C4B-A187-463F3091E8F6.jpeg
  • 4A170F6D-6C11-4C4B-993B-5A07D9428978.jpeg
  • 20230329_161026.jpg
  • 20230329_194924.jpg
  • IMG_2946.jpeg
  • image.jpeg
  • IMG_3203.jpeg