Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2021 Edition!

monthlyfavesFebruary.jpg

As we march toward the end of February (see what I did there?) it’s time to salute our favorite products of the month! You know the drill. 😉 This month, I set out to do a major purge of my beauty collection, given all the products I’ve accumulated while in quarantine, but instead ended up with a bunch of new goodies to add to my ever-growing stash. Does anyone else’s beauty shelves “magically” replenish themselves after a big clean-out sesh? I know it’s not just me… I’m always in good company here on the BIC!

Here are my February Favorites, including some newbies, some new-to-me BIC favorites, and some trusty shelter-in-place standbys:

Click the “Reply” button below and use the “#” sign to tag and share your own February Favorites. Makeup, Hair, Skincare, Fragrance, Wellness – anything goes!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2021 Edition!

@eshoe @greeneyedgirl107 I have one too! Thanks for reminding me to dig it out of my stash 🙂 My skin is so dry these days, which is saying a lot for this oily donut!

Oily donut, @AlexBT? I feel like I am missing out on something here😂 Either that or I am just really behind the times, ha!

@eshoe LOL just a nod to our Oily Skin donut group image here on the BIC! Sometimes I forget not everyone has memorized all our icons 🤣 🍩

Some of my favorites have been gifted by lovely BIC members.  
@gonerogue for my custom tumbler that I will forever cherish. 

@eshoe and @quspork who surprised me with The Body Shop Winter Jasmine set. I have been using the body cream and loving the scent on me. 
@eshoe for my current hand cream I am loving the Henne Hand cream in Blomma
@lmaster for my Bath and Body Works hand

sanitizer in Blueberry Crumble. It smells like baked Blueberry pie. 

By Terry V.I.P Expert Palette - Paris Mon Amour

Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo Palette 0.49oz/ 14g 

Oribe Mini Dry Texturizing Spray 2.2 oz/ 75mL 

Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 300mL 

Oribe Cote de Azur hair refresher 

Kitsch Netflix "To All the Boys I've Loved Before" x Kitsch 6 pc Hat Box Hair Accessories Gift Set 

AF15D52E-7865-4C7B-B3C8-2502512F7105.jpeg

C9A68B6A-3AEE-4FD1-A987-B65186AA423C.jpeg

@SportyGirly125  Great monthly favs! 

@ather Thank you!

@SportyGirly125 , may I ask how do you use the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray?  I have a couple minis from free GWP, and have tried it on my thin, straight hair, but I'm not experiencing the same rave-worthy results that everyone else seems to get.  Would greatly appreciate any tips you may share!  🙂

@MlleCC I spray the texturizing spray in sections around the crown of head and rub the product in with my fingers and if you need you can backcomb your hair for more texture and volume.

I'm so happy you love the scent!! @SportyGirly125 I do too, I bought the foam soap as well and my hubs can't stand the scent 😟 looks like you either love it or hate it 🤷

You always have the most beautiful products, @SportyGirly125.  Love your choices for your favs this month and how fun to have received so many from friends :).

@CookieGirl1 Aww thank you!

@SportyGirly125 Yay so glad you got your hands on some Oribe! 🙂 Great February faves.

@AlexBT Thank you!  Love Oribe products.

That By Terry palette is so pretty, @SportyGirly125

I hadn’t tried the Hènne cream, so I am happy to hear it works for you💖

@eshoe I never tried By Terry shadows before and now I get why people love it.  Also, Henne is new to me and I love how moisturizing it is.

I love Hènne’s lip scrubs and mask, @SportyGirly125. The Nordic Berries is my favorite scrub.

@eshoe I'm going to have to add those to my list.

My favorite for this month has been Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer  and the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Nude Fragrance-Free Body Cream 13.0 oz/ 385 mL  They been keeping my skin very hydrated

@Anastasiya13  Hydration is a must this time of year!

@ather  I agree

@Anastasiya13 Ahhh luscious winter hydration! My skin is extremely thirsty these days and I need to follow your lead with a jumbo tub of SDJ.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • monthlyfavesFebruary.jpg
  • AF15D52E-7865-4C7B-B3C8-2502512F7105.jpeg
  • C9A68B6A-3AEE-4FD1-A987-B65186AA423C.jpeg
  • A2B0C0DF-70AF-4386-ACC5-F34F779C596A.jpeg
  • February 2021 Favorites
  • February 2021 Favorites Swatches.jpeg
  • DEBFC1B4-71D8-4B51-801D-A722BB4DA9A9.jpeg
  • Feb Favorites.jpg
  • sugarfina.jpg
  • That COSRX bottle is empty: I just ran out, so I need to go open a new bottle now.
  • Why yes, I did rotate through all of these in February.
  • 20210227_162211~2.jpg
  • 20210227_162454~2.jpg
  • 20210227_162135~3.jpg
  • PXL_20210301_031012332~2.jpg
testing