cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kat Von D

2017-09-06-community-livechat-banner-kat-von-d-US-CAN-HANDOFF.png

This thread is closed. Thank you for participating! 

Brand Founder Kat Von D is heading back to the Beauty Insider Community on Tuesday, November 14 from 12 pm–1 pm PDT. Kat will be answering your burning beauty questions for one hour only so be sure to head to this thread to chat live with Kat. Ask anything from tips on perfecting your winged liner technique to a breakdown on Kat's beauty routine. 

Be sure to hit the "Reply" button below this text to ask a question. If you ask using the black chat icon to the right Kat will not see your question.

Tags:

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D

Hi Kat! 

I have recently made the transition to cruelty free makeup (yay!) and Im so happy to have access to amazing cruelty free brands like yours. 

A lot of other people on this forum are interested in cruelty free brands and many have expressed an interest in a cruelty free Sephora play box (monthly subscription box). Is this something that you’d be open to supporting? It would be great if Sephora gave consumers this option. 

Lastly, would you ever consider creating and launching skin care and hair products? 

Muchas gracias Kat espero que tengas un buen dia! 🙂

RE: Live Chat with Kat Von D

Hey Kat! I’m wondering if you’d consider making an eyeshadow palette similar to the shade and light palette for fair to very fair skin? Or an array of products such as lips, eyeshadows, etc just for pale skin? I love the shade and light but some colors are extremely dark on me and I have the hardest time finding the perfect nudes and colors for my deathly pale skin. Thanks love!

Re: RE: Live Chat with Kat Von D

I love this!! I'm so pale lol

Anonymous Insider

Who's the person that inspires you the most?

Anonymous Insider

Which discontinued product would you most like to become part of the staple line? lots of love x

Hey Kat 🖤! I noticed some of your Everlasting liquid lip...

Hey Kat 🖤! I absolutely LOVE your Everlasting liquid lipsticks!!!! 💄💄💄 I basically have every single one!!! But I noticed with one specific color, some are spelled Nasferatu and others are spelled Nahz Fur Atoo. Why?! Lol

Hey Kat, you mean so much to me as an artist, activist, a...

Hey Kat, you mean so much to me as an artist, activist, and as a person in general. Would you consider making color theory for eyeshadow, face, lips on your KVD Beauty channel to help educate us in color selections? Xo!

I love your products but feel too old to wear most. I am 60 yrs old but follow all of your launches as your products are top notch. Do you have any suggestions or recommendations for us older mature skin folk? I’m so afraid of overdoing and looking awful with your beautiful products.

Re: RE: Live Chat with Kat Von D

@KMaxine Makeup has always been about self expression to me - so who cares what age you are! I'm 34, and sometimes i wear makeup that makes me look like a crazy clown! haha!  so, ultimately, you are beautiful with or without makeup - the rest is up to you!   sending you lotsa love!!❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous Insider

Which discontinued product would you most like to bring back as part of the staple collection? lots of love x

Who are your biggest inspirations makeup-wise and tattoo-wise? Also, will you and the crew ever be visiting closer to RI, like Boston? I love you so much!!

I love you and your brand Kat!! I was wondering if you'll come out with a new mascara anytime soon? And also what's your favorite KVD Beauty product or lipstick shade? 

Much love,

Erina 🖤🌱💐

Anonymous Insider

Which discontinued palette would you most like to bring back? lots of love x

Anonymous Insider

When will the rest of the new everlasting lipsticks be launching??
Anonymous Insider

How much will the Basket Case eye pencils cost? So I can start saving up now.

Hey Kat!! When will blue blooded come out? When will we get your shoe line? 

KAT VON D! THE PUNK QUEEN! Thanks for taking time out of...

KAT VON D! THE PUNK QUEEN! Thanks for taking time out of your busy lifestyle to talk to your fans! I absolutely love your brand, and how you are so detail oriented! are you going to continue using the stamp like imprints on your products?! I love it, it's definitely super sheek! what are you favorite colors?! I know random, but I'm curious! lol. much love and happy thoughts! 🖤🖤🖤🖤

luv u Kat! what color combination eyemakeup look using yo...

luv u Kat! what color combination eyemakeup look using your shade of light pallet would you suggest for hooded eye?

Have you heard of The Paw Project? It's a non-profit that helps educate people about how harmful declawing is for cats. They also help provide paw repair surgery for all the kitties who are in pain (including big cats kept as pets then abandoned). They're really awesome and you should definitely check them out!

Anonymous Insider

Which formula has been the hardest to create? lots of love x

Anonymous Insider

Hi Kat!! 

So, I’m a trauma/injury make-up artist for The National Guard. It’s an epic f****** job! Any chance Kat Von D Beauty will ever launch Special Fx Products? Some body paints would be rad! 

566 Replies
testing