cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kat Von D

2017-09-06-community-livechat-banner-kat-von-d-US-CAN-HANDOFF.png

This thread is closed. Thank you for participating! 

Brand Founder Kat Von D is heading back to the Beauty Insider Community on Tuesday, November 14 from 12 pm–1 pm PDT. Kat will be answering your burning beauty questions for one hour only so be sure to head to this thread to chat live with Kat. Ask anything from tips on perfecting your winged liner technique to a breakdown on Kat's beauty routine. 

Be sure to hit the "Reply" button below this text to ask a question. If you ask using the black chat icon to the right Kat will not see your question.

Tags:

hi Kat I wanted to know about the Lock it foundation, if...

hi Kat I wanted to know about the Lock it foundation, if it's true that your supposed to mix the foundation with the primer before applying?

Would you ever consider starting a monthly sample bag wit...

Would you ever consider starting a monthly sample bag with your products only for whoever subscribed?

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D

A huge THANK YOU to everyone who joined me today on this BeautyTalk!  I love you guys all so much (except that one troll  - you know who you are πŸ˜’)!  I tried typing as fast as possible so I could answer as many questions as i could!  So please forgive me if i didn't get to your question!!!   Lets do this again soon! ❀️  

Last thing:  Thank you to Sephora for letting me be a part of today's BeautyTalk chat!  You guys are always so awesome, and can't thank you enough for all the love and support to me, and my followers!! πŸ‘πŸ½β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

@thekatvond THANK YOU πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

We love you

We love you

Hello Kat! I wanted to ask you if you would consider crea...

Hello Kat! I wanted to ask you if you would consider creating a dewy/radiant version of your lovely foundation? Yours is the only line that has a pale enough shade for me, however my skin doesn't do well with a matte finish. i would SO buy a dewy version! Thanks! ❀

Re: Hello Kat! I wanted to ask you if you would consider crea...

Working on Lock-It "Light" as we speak!!! X

Anonymous Insider

Hi Kat! I really want the Shade+Light Crème palette but I live in Spain. Could it be sold here? Thanks you, I love your brand!

SephoraBIC wrote:

2017-09-06-community-livechat-banner-kat-von-d-US-CAN-HANDOFF.png 

Brand Founder Kat Von D is heading back to the Beauty Insider Community on Tuesday, November 14 from 12 pm–1 pm PDT. Kat will be answering your burning beauty questions for one hour only so be sure to head to this thread to chat live with Kat. Ask anything from tips on perfecting your winged liner technique to a breakdown on Kat's beauty routine. 

Be sure to hit the "Reply" button below this text to ask a question. If you ask using the black chat icon to the right Kat will not see your question.

Thank you for being here @thekatvond!!!!  We love when you chat with us!!!!  Now I have so much good info to update your brand thread with! YAY!!!! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

Anonymous Insider

WOULD YOU PLEASE CONSIDER BRINGING BACK THE MI VIDA LOCA...

WOULD YOU PLEASE CONSIDER BRINGING BACK THE MI VIDA LOCA PALETTE PLEASE???? 😍😍😍😍

Who are your biggest inspirations makeup-wise and tattoo-wise? Also, will you and the crew ever be visiting closer to RI, like Boston? I love you so much!!

Hi Kat, 

when is the liquid lip in the shade Plan 9 expected to release? Did you hit a roadblock with the shade? 

Thanks ❀️

she answered someone else about this already saying it’ll be on katvondbeauty.com this year @xxggirl14xx

When will you be releasing the Tattoo Liner in Matte Black?

When will you be releasing the Tattoo Liner in Matte Black?

Re: When will you be releasing the Tattoo Liner in Matte Black?

@XOSILVIAXO

Ill be releasing the new Inkwell matte liquid eyeliners this FALL!!

Anonymous Insider

please include Europe in your album tour next year ❀️

Anonymous Insider

Hola Kat! How are you? Will you come to Spain soon, you and the girls from KVD Artistry Collective Artist? OjalΓ‘! Besos desde Madrid

Hi Kat! You're one of my biggest inspirations and helped...

Hi Kat! You're one of my biggest inspirations and helped me decide to go vegan. I wanted to thank you for everything you do, and just wondering if you can share any hints or sneak peaks at what's to come for KVD beauty? Also would you ever think to relaunch any old successful items (I need mi Vida loca in my life)
Anonymous Insider

hey Kat! I'm a big supporter of your brand and all your animal activism! Thanks to you I am a vegetarian now transitioning to vegan! I've been wondering tho, what are some movies or books you'd recommend to read that have to do with this subject?

Anonymous Insider

Hi kat❀

I just have one question. I live in south of France, do u think u will come here one day? 

It would be a dream for me to meet u!

I wish u lot of beautiful things in this end of year! 

Mel😘🀘

testing