cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introducing Hello! from Sephora Favorites

2020-sfk-hello-box-1-community-teaser-post-1.jpg

Hello! is the new way to try our most iconic beauty for just $10. Each set comes with six samples from tried-and-true brands that everyone will love. BONUS: You’ll get 15% off the full-size version of anything in the bag on a future purchase!

This first set comes with must-try samples from NARS, Youth To The People, LANEIGE, and more.

It’s time to meet your soon-to-be favorites!

SHOP NOW -> SEPHORA FAVORITES - Sephora Favorites Hello! Beauty Icons Set

Re: Introducing Hello! from Sephora Favorites

@SEPHORAxFAVES ,

Great idea!  I'll be watching for these!

Anonymous Insider

This sounds so cute! I can get small samples and try to see what products I really like before I buy a full sized item c:

@SEPHORAxFAVES ohhhh can't wait to see!! Sounds great

@SEPHORAxFAVES  So I see that you get 15% off the full-size version of anything in the bag on a future purchase. Just curious - will it need to be the exact same item? For instance, if you wanted to purchase a full-sized NARS lipstick, would it need to be in the same shade received? Thanks!

Hi @PrettyPaint we've gone in and fixed it so that you can redeem 15% off on any of the shade available. 

@SEPHORAxFAVES  Thank you for correcting this. I am looking forward to trying the various products.

@SEPHORAxFAVES  That's awesome! Thanks so much! 

I just tried the coupon code and it has to be exact shade...

I just tried the coupon code and it has to be exact shade. Bummed because I like the formula on the Nudestix, but wanted a different shade.

Re: I just tried the coupon code and it has to be exact shade...

Hi @bookwyrmm, we hear all of you, so we've gone and fixed it so you can redeem any available shade. 

Re: I just tried the coupon code and it has to be exact shade...

@bookwyrmm 

If you are interested, you can get 30% off at Nudestix direct using code Nudestix30.

Good question @PrettyPaint! I realized after I purchased this that I already have a deluxe size of Tolede.

@Loretta55  I can definitely think of some instances (like with lipstick) where you find that you like the formulation but the shade or undertone doesn't necessarily work and you'd like to try a new color!

I agree @PrettyPaint , there how been some instances that I have purchased a product in a shade that was not complimentary to my  skin tone but I did like the formula.

Hi @Loretta55, we hear you all loud and clear and have changed this so you can redeem for any available shade. 

@SEPHORAxFAVES @TeamBIC @KatieBT 

Can we get a mod/admin tag on this account too? Please and thank you! 

Good eye @RGbrown  😉 

Is this going to be a monthly thing? (So we are expecting a new “hello” kit every month) 😍

and will we still able to purchase the “old” hello kit when the month past? 

Hi @maghk , it will not be a monthly thing, these new Sephora Favorites kits will be coming out at different points of the year. Since they're for individual purchase and not a subscription, you can buy previous kits as long as they are in stock. 

I am still a little confused on this new  "Hello"  promotion.  Is this a one time order, or are we signing up to receive a new one every month?  I cannot see where it is described as being charged every month. Am I just missing where it says this?  I did enjoy when it was "Play".  

@cookie12309 This isn't a subscription like Play.  Instead, you can just buy it if you like the samples listed.

32 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 2020-sfk-hello-box-1-community-teaser-post-1.jpg
  • Screenshot_20200526-102128.png
testing