cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@thedarc Welcome to BIC! Have you tried a hair oil to tame the bangs? I enjoy Verb Ghost Weightless Hair Oil . Maybe if they are still being stubborn, you can try styling them with a light Hairspray? I really like Living Proof Flex Shaping Hairspray because it gives hold while not making my hair feel crunchy.

@thedarc Welcome to BIC! Happy New Year!

Hi I’m Sharon I am a big  Tom Ford fan . Love his foundation . I love keys soul care woukd love to try the kit TOM FORD Black Orchid Eau de Parfum Fragrance 1 oz/ 30 mL o recently got this and I’m loving it Keys Soulcare Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 1.69 oz / 50 mL woukd like to try Keys Soulcare Tranquil Essence - Soothing & Hydrating Toner 4 oz / 110 mL 

@shara99 Welcome to BIC! I have tried a sample of the Keys facewash and it smelled really good.

@shara99 Welcome to BIC!

Thank you so much 

Hi @shara99 and welcome! 🎉🩷

Those are fab favorite's! I agree with you. I think Tom Ford makes beautiful products . 🤩 SPF is sooo important, I love that you shouted out the Keys sunscreen here. 

Thank you the Keys Soulcare Be Radiant Mini Skincare Set is a must have I love it my skin is beautiful from it

Hi my name is Ava and I really want to try the Amina hair mask but I don’t want to pay $42 but I might just do it #obsessed

@aawwa Welcome to BIC! Does it come in a mini size?

Welcome to BIC @aawwa 🎈

@aawwa Welcome to BIC!

Welcome!  I recommend that you try RARE BEAUTY makeup

@deyaneirasoto1 Welcome to BIC! I agree, Rare Beauty is great. Currently  I am loving Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks Happy Sol and Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Virtue. I am also liking their makeup brushes. What is your favourite item from the brand?

Welcome to BIC @deyaneirasoto1 🩷

What do you like from Rare Beauty's line up? It's there something you really want to try but haven't yet?

Hi, I’m new to the Sephora community (I didn’t even know how this works but i’m willing to try) definitely not new to Sephora!!! I’m excited to continue with this! I really don't have a favorite product yet!!! But love ideas. 

omfg i just discovered this universe on 01 / 31 / 24 .

#year of the dragon ! 🐉 

i feel so excited ! it’s sephora x reddit ❤️💥

❤️🤯💥

i want my username to be 

@BKCarol

Also y’all ,

I sent in my application for sephora credit card !

prayers i’m accepted y’all lol

🙏🏻

love, BKCarol

Good luck @BKCarol @lkindler 😃. I have the Sephora credit card....so many great perks with it. ❤️

@lkindler Welcome to BIC!

@Yeyipr Welcome to BIC!

@Yeyipr Welcome to BIC! There are lots of thread you can participate in. There are lots of friendly, helpful members.

3,640 Replies
testing