cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Of course @Mellmars1185! I usually wear 2 layers of sunscreen. I mix the Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi™ Bronzing Drops with Peptides  with my second layer. I typically apply some of my SPF in the palm of my hand and then a couple drops of D-Bronzi - I have a light complexion so it doesn't take too many drops of the D-Bronzi to give me a sunkissed look😅. Mix the two products together and then I spread it over my face like moisturizer, making sure to bring it down my jawline and neck. 

I've also mixed D-Bronzi with moisturizer or a face oil and they've performed well, but my favorite way to use it is with my SPF. Most of the time, I mix it with Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish SPF 50, but I have mixed it with Summer Fridays ShadeDrops Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Mineral Milk Sunscreen 1.7 oz / 50 mL as well as Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL.  

@itsfi Thank you so much! I tried tried today and I am so happy with the result. I have to admit I have owned the Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi™ Bronzing Drops with Peptides since they first came out. At the time that I first purchased it, i applied it directly to my face. I didn't think to blend it with skincare. I am so happy I will get some use out of it now. 

Yaaay! Very happy to hear you are liking it @Mellmars1185! It’s too concentrated to use on its own but really works beautifully once you find a good pairing with it, be it skincare or makeup. I have used it on occasion with a foundation that was too light and that worked well too. 

What did you mix it with? 

@itsfi Haha user error on my end! Today I used two drops with two pumps of Vivier Sunscreen Lotion in SPF 30. I am so happy I tried this out. Game changer!

Yaaaaay!!! Excited you found a good pairing @Mellmars1185! 🥰

@itsfi Thank you 🙏☺️

@LVswiftie13 Welcome to the BIC! 🙂 Who doesn't love T-Swift? Any particular winter fragrances you're leaning towards splurging on?

Welcome to BIC @LVswiftie13 🩷🌟 I hope you love it here.

I'm curious too, how has your hunt for a winter fragrance been going? Do you have any in the lead?

@LVswiftie13 welcome to BIC!

@LVswiftie13 Welcome!  Such a great time of year to splurge on a new fragrance!  Do you have any in mind? 

Hello Everyone,

I am new to skincare and makeup but I am loving my journey. Actually this journey was sparked but all the videos I have researched on TikTok, and trying to find makeup and skincare products that work for women over 40. It has been eye opener. I love traveling all things pink and I am looking to find the makeup that travels well, and allows me to create the looks I want with out carrying an entire store with me while traveling. If you want to be friends feel free follow me on here or ticktock or IG. as the pink travelista

Thank you

And I look forward to learning from everyone. 

Hour Glass is my new Favorite makeupHour Glass is my new Favorite makeupThis is Nala and IThis is Nala and I

@pinktravelista Welcome (to you and Nala) to the Community! I think you have found a wonderful and helpful place to be. Where would you like to travel next? I do find a lot of the samples and deluxe size samples great for traveling. Especially the shampoo and conditioner samples. How are you liking the Hourglass products?

Welcome, @pinktravelista!  Thanks for introducing yourself (and your dog is adorable!).

@pinktravelista Hey there and welcome to the BIC, I think you'll love it here!  💕 Absolutely loving your username and I myself am also a huge travel junkie and a big fan of pink. 🎀 It's super important to keep things functional that travels well when it comes to on-the-go skincare and makeup. I recently took a trip and kept my packing down to one specific makeup case and I loved the challenge of really having to think about packing multi-use items. 

Would love to see you share more about your traveling in this community and can't wait to see you around within some of the awesome threads in here 🙂 

Ps. Nala is such a cutie and I love your Barbie shirt. ❤️

Thank you @QueenMarceline ! I love traveling my TikTok has lots packing and travel, hacks and lots more to come. Name pink.travelista yes and this is the best time of year to buy travel size because of all the gift packets everything comes in, so I really love travel size items, and even if I buy it one time as a travel size item, I reuse that same bottle when I buy the full-size just so I have a travel size bottle to take with me, so this is a great time of year to buy those travel, size and sample products to make it easy to travel with. 

@pinktravelista OOOO yesss! I always re-use my travel size bottles, love that hack! Recently went on a cruise and re-filled my travel sized bottle of the Sol de Janeiro body wash with my full sized one from home. Definitely a must have for me regardless of if I'm at home or traveling. Unfortunately, I don't have a TikTok but I might have to make one just to follow you 🙂

Welcome to the community and a hello to sweet Nala 💞

I hope you drive right in, this is a fantastic place to discuss all things beauty and more 😃 following! 💗

@CynthieLu @Thank you I’m following as well. 

@pinktravelista Welcome to both you and Nala!  Followed! 

Thank you! 

@pinktravelista @Welcome to BIC!  Gorgeous look. 

5 Replies
testing