cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

I just tried the perfume CHANEL CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE Eau de Parfum Spray and it has such a lovely scent. I am so glad that I have gotten the large size bottle. It has such a refreshing scent and I am so very happy with it. I also have the CHANEL CHANCE Eau de Parfum and CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Toilette and eventually I will give reviews on these perfumes as well. ❤️

I just tried the CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Toilette and I absolutely ❤️ ❤️ this fragrance. It has such a unique. elegant and wonderful scent to it. Not to mention, it lasts for a good amount of time too. I am really starting to like a lot of the Chanel fragrances and there's one more, which is the CHANEL CHANCE Eau de Toilette, that I am going to try real soon. 

That’s awesome @BISPHARocky! Love reading your update - that’s awesome that you love the scent and that it has good longevity. ♥️ It sounds like you are headed down a fabulous fragrance path with Chanel! 

Certainly @itsfi....slowly building up my courage to do so. Thank you.

Completely understand @BISPHARocky. I spent a lot of time, years, just poking my head into different threads on the forums before posting! We're happy to have you join us on BIC when, as and how you are ready. Have a great day!

Thank you @itsfi....your so sweet.

@BISPHARocky @Welcome to BIC!

Thank you for the warm welcome @danielledanielle@CynthieLu and @SportyGirly125. I am looking forward to enjoying this community and learn a few makeup tips along the way. You all have been so sweet and thank you. ❤️💄

Welcome to  BIC @BISPHARocky 💖

This is a great place to pick up a new make up trick or two 😉

Welcome to BIC @BISPHARocky 

Thank you @danielledanielle

Hey there, Beauty Insider Community! Today is the first Monday of the month, which means it's New Member Monday in the BIC. 😊 If you're new to our little corner of the internet, we welcome you to hit "Reply" on the original post and say "hello!" We can't wait to meet all of you. 💙

Hi! My name is Levi and I love skincare and Taylor swift! One thing I might splurge on is Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi™ Bronzing Drops with Peptides  and a new winter fragrance! 

@LVswiftie13 Welcome to the Community! I think you will enjoy it here. There are so many helpful and positive Community members 😊

Hi there @LVswiftie13! Welcome to BIC! Yes to skincare! 💗 Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi is fantastic! I've tried (and will continue to try) similar products, but I keep going back to it - I love how easy it is to work with and, of course, the healthy color and glow it gives my complexion - it doesn't hurt that it's the one prodduct I use that never fails to get me a compiiment. 😉

@itsfi May I ask how you use it? I have a FS bottle and I forget too use it.

Of course @Mellmars1185! I usually wear 2 layers of sunscreen. I mix the Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi™ Bronzing Drops with Peptides  with my second layer. I typically apply some of my SPF in the palm of my hand and then a couple drops of D-Bronzi - I have a light complexion so it doesn't take too many drops of the D-Bronzi to give me a sunkissed look😅. Mix the two products together and then I spread it over my face like moisturizer, making sure to bring it down my jawline and neck. 

I've also mixed D-Bronzi with moisturizer or a face oil and they've performed well, but my favorite way to use it is with my SPF. Most of the time, I mix it with Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish SPF 50, but I have mixed it with Summer Fridays ShadeDrops Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Mineral Milk Sunscreen 1.7 oz / 50 mL as well as Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 1.7 oz/ 50 mL.  

@itsfi Thank you so much! I tried tried today and I am so happy with the result. I have to admit I have owned the Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi™ Bronzing Drops with Peptides since they first came out. At the time that I first purchased it, i applied it directly to my face. I didn't think to blend it with skincare. I am so happy I will get some use out of it now. 

Yaaay! Very happy to hear you are liking it @Mellmars1185! It’s too concentrated to use on its own but really works beautifully once you find a good pairing with it, be it skincare or makeup. I have used it on occasion with a foundation that was too light and that worked well too. 

What did you mix it with? 

@itsfi Haha user error on my end! Today I used two drops with two pumps of Vivier Sunscreen Lotion in SPF 30. I am so happy I tried this out. Game changer!

Yaaaaay!!! Excited you found a good pairing @Mellmars1185! 🥰

5 Replies
testing