cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Hello, Milan!

BI Sweeps.jpg

We just launched a sweepstakes open to all Beauty Insiders in the US! For 25 Beauty Insider points (per entry), you can enter daily to win a weekend trip to Milan, Italy with Giorgio Armani Beauty!

If you were to win this sweepstakes who would YOU take with you to Italy?

Here are the prize details: 

• Round-trip business class airfare to Milan for two
  • Three-night stay at the Armani Hotel
  • Treatment for two at the Armani Spa
  • Admission for two to Armani/Silos Museum

If you're interested in entering the sweepstakes or learning more please head here.

Re: Hello, Milan!

Was a winner selected or not @SephoraBIC

Has a winner been selected yet? I don’t see one when I look in the rules. 

@maskoff Good question. Not that I've heard anything of. 

Yeah... i got a notification on insta on the sephora insta (not specific to any country) and entered, it didn't state anything about being US only and allowed me to enter, I'm only JUST discovering its US only??? Don't advertise it on your GENERAL Sephora INSTA that ALL clients follow and NOT label it US only, you guys accepted my 25 points as well, when I selected enter there was no message stopping me or stating US only... 

@SephoraBICwrote:

BI Sweeps.jpg

We just launched a sweepstakes open to all Beauty Insiders in the US! For 25 Beauty Insider points (per entry), you can enter daily to win a weekend trip to Milan, Italy with Giorgio Armani Beauty!

If you were to win this sweepstakes who would YOU take with you to Italy?

Here are the prize details: 

• Round-trip business class airfare to Milan for two
  • Three-night stay at the Armani Hotel
  • Treatment for two at the Armani Spa
  • Admission for two to Armani/Silos Museum

If you're interested in entering the sweepstakes or learning more please head here.

RE: Hello, Milan!

So I’ve been entering once per day every day with points since the contest opened. I have yet to see a change in my points balance. Does this mean my entries have not been received, or is it going to redeem all my points after March 19th? ETA: at the end of the promo period it’s a total of 300 points if you enter every single day. Not really that bad to potentially win a trip to Italy for two people

I'd love to take my mother with me to Milan. She's a full-blooded Italian and she's never been to Italy!

We keep asking for better perks and you keep giving even sh*ttier rewards. 25 points is equal to $25. You want me to spend $25 everyday and then MAYBE I’ll win???!!! This is such a slap in the face. Promoting a “sweepstakes” in this format gives off scam vibes!

Hello, Milan!

i agree the odds are ridiculous..not worth points!

Check out the t&c on this sweepstakes.

There's an alternative method of entry which does not require points.  You just have to mail a letter with a 3"x5" card.

When I first saw this my initial reaction to the sweepstakes was that it's a really disingenuous way to get people to spend points.  In state lotteries, for example, the profits generated from sales go towards education, but in this sweepstakes, there is only 1 winner and the users are being encouraged to submit multiple entries where Sephora will be the only beneficiary of this system.  I thought that the number of entries should be capped because I can totally imagine someone dropping thousands of points to redeem multiple entries and then they don't win anything.  After reading the t&c I see they are capped at one per day, so I'm happy sephora did that.  It's a cool opportunity to potentially win a trip to italy for roughly 2500 points, but for that one person who wins there will be hundreds maybe thousands who enter and do not win....

I'm not a gambler so this doesn't appeal to me, which is good for everyone who wants to play this game because that's 11 more entries you don't have to compete with!

RE: Re: Hello, Milan!

2500 points? You can enter once per day from March 8th to March 19th for 25 points a pop. 12 entries x 25 points = 300 points

Meh. It still looks like a way to get rid of a lot of points easily.

Looks like Sephora can’t provide enough good rewards so they want to reduce everyone’s points and give out 1 reward. Nice move. #sarcasm

Thank you for posting this, I don’t want to use my points to enter. I will do this instead. 🙂

Hello, Milan!

So why did I, being in Canada, get this in my inbox? @SephoraBIC #SephorahatesCanada

Same here! Got 2 messages about it. How hard can that be to not send the message to a wrong country - they don’t send any Weekly Wow to us by mistake 🙄

Hi  @GG84 I'm sorry to hear that you received this email in error. I will take a look at your subscription settings and send you a message with more information. 

Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 53 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos1
  • BI Sweeps.jpg
testing