cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fenty Friday: Holiday Edition!

Happy Friday, BIC!

In case you didn’t notice, Fenty’s holiday collection launched TODAY and it is a holographic, glittery dream come true! And I'm not just talking about the packaging... Of course, we had to try out some of these products to show you up close and personal. If you’re a wannabe mermaid, unicorn lover or you just want ALL THE GLITTER read on.

We are obsessed with the new Hyper-glitz Lipstick. The packaging is out this world, going along with the galaxy theme of the collection. There’s also an adorable “FB” stamped on the top of the lipstick. Here are some swatches of Supanova, Supermoon, Gravity and Sci-Fly.Supanova, Supermoon, Gravity and Sci-FlySupanova, Supermoon, Gravity and Sci-Fly

Supanova, Supermoon, Gravity and Sci-FlySupanova, Supermoon, Gravity and Sci-Fly

Of course Fenty delivered a glittery-holo-fantastic gloss for this collection called the Cosmic Gloss Lip Glitter! Here are swatches in Spacesuit, Astro-Naughty, Gal on the Moon and Plutonic Relationship. Are you noticing a theme here? 😉Plutonic Relationship, Gal on the Moon, Astro-Naughty and SpacesuitPlutonic Relationship, Gal on the Moon, Astro-Naughty and Spacesuit

Spacesuit, Astro-Naughty, Gal on the Moon and Plutonic RelationshipSpacesuit, Astro-Naughty, Gal on the Moon and Plutonic RelationshipNext are the transformational metallic-to-glitter Eclipse Eyeliners. These come in Later, Crater, a light brown shade, Alien Bae, a gorgeous navy and Nepturnt, a dark green. These can be metallic or you can rub theme for a magical glittery effect. These are a must for the holidays or your everyday unicorn look.  Later, Crater, Alien Bae and NepturntLater, Crater, Alien Bae and NepturntNext up is the Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette and Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush. The brush is a great everyday eyeshadow brush. One side is for smudging the lower lash line and the other is a very dense eyeshadow brush, making it great for blending.  Galaxy Palette and Brush.jpg 

This palette is a shimmery dream come true! Some of these shades are more pigmented than others, like the lighter shades, and the darker shades are great for adding a buildable pop or color. Just look at these swatches, we are obsessed with this palette and it couldn’t have come at a better time with all of the upcoming holidays!Galaxy Palette.jpg

Eyeshadow Swatches.jpg

We got a little crazy with the shadows but I'm kind of in love. It's October after all! Thank you @DinaPRO for this galactic look!Eyeshadow Look.jpg

Did you snag anything from the Fenty Galaxy collection? Show & tell!

RE: Fenty Friday: Holiday Edition!

I love the hyper-glitz lipstick in sci-fly!! I think it is perfect for the fall and winter

Only purchased later crater.... the rest was a pass for me... Glitter is too sheer and I have to many already. Good products if you don't have glitter already.

I purchased SCI-FLY this weekend. I love this color! It’s perfect for Autumn! 🍁🍂💋
Anonymous Insider

Waiting in my order! I can't wait to play with all the co...

Waiting in my order! I can't wait to play with all the colors and liners. I hope I get it before my birthday.

I was able to get the /"Astro-Naughty/" lipgloss, and I got the galaxy palette. They are both so amazing, and the shimmery eye shadows are so great!!!

I was able to find two of the lipsticks, but the other tw...

I was able to find two of the lipsticks, but the other two lipsticks, as well as the glosses were all sold out at the location i went to yesterday 😧

Re: Fenty Friday: Holiday Edition!

anyone know if the eyeliners will be back in stock soon?

RE: Re: Fenty Friday: Holiday Edition!

@Junebug3000 I think they won't be restocked since it's a limited edition collection

Spacey and oil slick packaging, it's on trend for sure. These all swatch beautifully in store, I was blown away by the Lip Glitter Glosses, my jaw literally dropped and I got so many stares cause I got so hype.

I Can’t Wait Until Mines Come In ! The Cosmic Slay Will Be So Real ❤️😝

Re: RE: Fenty Friday: Holiday Edition!

@Cookieee2527 Cosmic slay I love it 😄 

What did you order??

Ordered Sci-fly and Super moon after swatching in store. Love that they are sheer. Can't wait to get them. 

Ok, so I have no self control and ordered all 4 of the lipsticks. I just can't resist the glitter and packaging lol

I can’t wait to try these lipsticks!

I wasn't as interested in this collection as I was with the original launch because I usually go for a more natural look, but I'm thinking I'm gonna have to swatch a couple of those lipsticks in store!

Such gorgeous packaging! & the eyeshadow looks you've put together are so show-stopping!

Thanks for all the swatches!  Still debating what I wanna get 😄

Ooh, those lippies look cool! I haven't tried anything from Fenty yet, but I might need Sci-Fly; I love purple!

Anything galaxy or space related just makes me want it.

That packaging 💜👌🏻 I love the look of all the  glosses and the shadows look like they have a great shine  and iridescence  to them. Can't wait to see them in person. Thanks for the update and switches @KatieBT 

21 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • Supanova, Supermoon, Gravity and Sci-Fly
  • Supanova, Supermoon, Gravity and Sci-Fly
  • Plutonic Relationship, Gal on the Moon, Astro-Naughty and Spacesuit
  • Spacesuit, Astro-Naughty, Gal on the Moon and Plutonic Relationship
  • Later, Crater, Alien Bae and Nepturnt
  • Galaxy Palette and Brush.jpg
  • Galaxy Palette.jpg
  • Eyeshadow Swatches.jpg
  • Eyeshadow Look.jpg