cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

8/31 Weekly Wow!!!

Hi Friends!!

Can you believe we’re already on our fourth Weekly Wow!? For this installment, everything that you see below will be $15 or under!! So just keep reading if you want a sneak peek of the products that will be going on sale this Thursday!!

Benefit Cosmetics - They’re Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara: Now $15 (Was $24)

Now is your chance to stock up on this fan favorite! It gives your lashes incredible length and volume with its unique brush design each lash is defined, lifted and curled. Check out this before & after of @KatieBT's lashes to see for yourself 🙂 

Benefit Before and After.JPG

Disclaimer: this is a brand new tube so it looks a little spidery the first week or so since the formula is fresh. 

Tarte - Tarteist™ Lip Collection: Now $11 (Was $20)
Glossy Lip Paint
These Glossy Lip Paints just glide onto your lips. What I love about them (other than the vibrant colors they come in) is that they don’t leave your lips feeling sticky,  my lips feel nourished and buttery smooth!

glosses.JPG 

Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint

Quick dry indeed! These liquid-to-matte lip paints dry super-fast and last all day. I’m usually hesitant to try matte lipsticks because they often dry my lips out. Thankfully, these lip paints give me the vibrant, matte colors I love without dry lips.

quickdry.JPG

Creamy Matte Lip Paint

These creamy matte lip paints comes in such a wide array of colors you can go from a subtle everyday look to a bold dramatic look for those special occasions. The best part is that they all have the same velvety texture and matte finish that will last you throughout the day! The quick dry is a classic liquid lipstick formula that dries super quick and the creamy matte is a little more forgiving if you aren’t an expert at applying liquid lipstick :).

creamy.JPG

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potions –Now $14 (Was $22-24)

Anti-Aging Caffeine Eden Fix Original Sin

Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer Potions allow for your favorite eyeshadows to be even more vibrant and long lasting! Each Primer Potion is specialized for specific needs with options for all skintones and even an anti-aging option for added benefits. Caffeine's warm brown tone works as a great base for my deep skin, while @KatieBT used Sin, a sparkly champagne base that helps your eyeshadow last and even looks good on its own if you're in a rush! Check out the photos below to see Sin in action. Katie now swears by this!!

Left: Eyeshadow without Primer Potion. Middle: Sin Primer Potion; no eyeshadow. Right: Eyeshadow and Primer Potion.Left: Eyeshadow without Primer Potion. Middle: Sin Primer Potion; no eyeshadow. Right: Eyeshadow and Primer Potion.

As you may already know these deals won't last long! Don't forget these deals are available in store as well, so be sure to check them out IRL. If you're on the fence about trying that new shade of liquid lipstick or are in the market for a new mascara, make your move starting this Thursday 8/31 until stock runs out!! 

P.S. let us know if you would like to see any of the lip shades swatched! I know there's a lot to choose from 🙂

What's your favorite Primer Potion? Show & tell!

Tags:

Re: 8/31 Weekly Wow!!!

Oooh I love this post. These are some great deals! 

I have been stuck using tartes shape tape as primer. I've tried other actual primers but I go back the shape tape ever time. Makes a to die for cut crease too

cool wow

My favorite is the eden UD primer:)

Have used the UD anti-aging for a long time, but am tempted to try caffeine. Thanks for sharing!

Benefit's primer is super smooth!!

My favorite primer would have to be from Benefit cosmetics!! It goes on real smooth!!

I haven't tried an eyeshadow primer before because it seems like an extra and unnecessary step, but now I think I will have to give it a go. The photos are a help. Thanks.

Anonymous Insider

dpkalloch

I used to think that eye shadow primer was a waste until I started using. You will definitely see that your shadow goes on smoother and notices less creasing during the day.  You will have to find the one that works best for your shadow type (powder, creames, etc)

Anonymous Insider

I absolutely adore the look and staying power of  Urban Decay Sin!!!! Always get complemented on my eyes with it on and you can simply use it alone or add a shadow over it and it doesn't come off or fade till you take it off!!! It is a beautiful look!!!! A faithful must in my makeup case! 

Just love this thread!

How and where do we buy these deals? 

💕

Anonymous Insider

Awesome deals! Love the mascara, want to try the lip paint! 

mikaylaann1 wrote:

💕

mikaylaann1 wrote:

💕

Anonymous Insider

Love Benefit, but my lashes always look spidery, even after the first few weeks. Have to use a separate lash brush to remove extra product. They look so long afterwards.

Yes! I prefer the roller lash and the better than sex together. This one did nothing but make me look awful!

I agreed to

This are some great deals!!

Awesome. So excited 

I would love to try the Benefit mascara!

Anonymous Insider

RE: 8/31 Weekly Wow!!!

I've tried Benefit's mascara and it just doesn't work on my lashes, I gave it two weeks. I do like their shadows!👍🏻
152 Replies
testing