Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

3/8 Weekly Wow!

Hello BIC! I hope you are all having a wonderful day, it is time for another Weekly Wow!

Reminders:

• As stated in previous posts, the Weekly Wow program is only offered in the US (online and in-store)
  • Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early!

Buxom Wildly Whipped Lightweight Liquid Lipstick $21 $10.50

There are a few great deals going live this week but we’ve got our eye on Buxom Wildly Whipped Lightweight Liquid Lipstick. This formula is one of my favorite liquid lipsticks I’ve tried. I love that this is plumping without burning my lips and the formula is super soft and it has a matte velvet finish that doesn’t dry out. 03.06_BuxomWhip.jpg

@candacebt and @BrendaBT were able to swatch four shades, check them out!

Becca Backlight Targeted Colour Corrector $32 $19

Both Brenda I are always looking for products to conceal or cancel out redness and acne scars so we were both thrilled to try these out! I love the green shade, Pistacio, for areas of redness or acne scars. I also tried Violet on my under eyes and it truly brightens this area. 03.06_BeccaCC.jpg

There are four different colors, each for a different purpose but all highly pigmented and very creamy.

• Violet - neutralizes dullness for light tan/olive skin tones with yellow undertones
  • Papaya - neutralizes deep blues and greens for tan to deep bronze skin tones with blue undertones
  • Pistachio - neutralizes redness for fair to medium skin tones with red undertones
  • Peach - neutralizes dark spots and hyperpigmentation for beige to deep bronze skin tones

Last but not least the Foreo Luna 2 will be marked down to $149 (from $199). There are several Luna 2 devices that cater to your skincare needs including a tool for Combination Skin, Sensitive Skin, Oils Skin, Normal Skin and even a sleek black option for Men. Brenda and I were not able to test these out so we’d love to hear your thoughts on the Luna 2 if you’ve tried any of these devices!

Who has used a Foreo Luna? What are your thoughts?

Re: 3/8 Weekly Wow!

I have a Foreo Luna mini and I love it.  I like to use it in the shower (love that it's totally waterproof) since it's quick and easy.  I find it really cleans my face & pores but doesn't irritate my skin like some brush devices have (personal experience, no tea, no shade!)  I'm tempted to pick up the one designed for oily skin since since I just have the mini.  I like that the back can be used for facial massages!

RE: 3/8 Weekly Wow!

I love that Becca corrector in pistachio! I’ve been wanting to try it in Violet as well.

3/8 Weekly Wow!

thank you

3/8 Weekly Wow!

I've been wanting to try those Becca correctors! I may just finally check them out 😃

Re: 3/8 Weekly Wow!

Yay! We'd love to know what you think of them! xo

@beccacosmetics @KatieBT which one would you recommend fo...

@beccacosmetics @KatieBT which one would you recommend for acne scars for fair to medium skin tones with yellow undertones? I was thinking about Pistachio initially but it's described for skin with red undertones. Thanks!

Re: @beccacosmetics @KatieBT which one would you recommend fo...

@mganeshaly I feel like any redness would need Pistachio to cancel it out but I'll let @beccacosmetics answer since they created the product and all 😄

Re: @beccacosmetics @KatieBT which one would you recommend fo...

Ah, got it. Thanks! @KatieBT

3/8 Weekly Wow!

Awh bummer I really would have liked to see the becca correctors for Canadians! The liquid lipsticks sound nice too 🙂
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 38 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos2
  • 03.06_BuxomWhip.jpg
  • 03.06_BeccaCC.jpg
testing