cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

12/21 Weekly Wow!

Hello!

It's time for another Weekly Wow, and this week is filled with the perfect last minute gifts for the makeup lover in your life! 

Sephora Favorites Glow For It $40 $32

GlowForIt.JPG

This kit is a highlighter lovers dream! It comes complete with seven deluxe-sized highlighters. I for one just learned about the magic of highlighting and this kit is perfect for sampling the top highlighters! I think my favorite is the CoverFx or Bobbi Brown, ahhh I can't decide!!

WW highlighter.JPG

Buxom Lips Off Leash™ Plumping 15-Piece Mini Lip Collection $59 $29.50

giphy (24).gif

I LOVE Buxom's lip products! They all have that signature tingle that just feels amazing whenever I apply it to my lips. This set has an amazing color selection that would be perfect for anyone!

Milk Holographic Powder Quad $30 $24.50 

This holographic powder quad is so fun and versatile. You can highlight your cheeks, lips, eyes, and body! These powders are so soft and smooth on application. Much to my surprise, these are very buildable! Apply a little bit for a subtle look or pack it on for intense unicorn-like highlight 🙂

25630637_1950893531594010_2017962999_n.jpg

Milk Glitter Glaze $30 $24.50

This quad is absolute GLITTER MADNESS! A four-shade glitter glaze palette for glossy shimmer on eyes, cheeks, and lips. These can be worn alone or as toppers to your favorite products!

25555745_1950893561594007_1850057875_n.jpg

Here are some other products that will be included in this week's Weekly Wow!

Here are the looks we created using this Weeks Products!Weekly Wow Looks.JPG

•  @ShiraBT is wearing Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed in Moonstone from the Sephora Favorites Glow For It Kit on her cheekbones. She is wearing the shade Berry Bramble from Buxom Plumpling 15-Piece Mini Lip Collection on her lips.  
    • "This subtle shimmer is a fantastic, buildable, starter highlighter in a great size. You can apply the pressed powder with fingers or a brush. Very smooth formula. My vote for best Sephora gift set is the Sephora Favorites Glow For It Starter kit. It is a must for women over 40." - @ShiraBT
  • @VivianBT is wearing Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Goddess Glow Highlighter on her cheekbones. She is wearing the shade Sangria from Buxom Plumpling 15-Piece Mini Lip Collection on her lips. 
  • Marissa is wearing Benefit Cosmetics High Beam on her cheekbones with Tarte Quick Dry Lip Paint in the shade Valor.

Friendly reminder these deals go live in the U.S. both in stores and online starting this Thursday, December 21! They won't last long so make sure you check them out at your local Sephora Smiley Happy 

Which Weekly Wow item do you have your eye on? Show & tell!

Re: 12/21 Weekly Wow!

I need he glow for it! 

RE: 12/21 Weekly Wow!

I'm so mad! I checked the wows days ago on the app & the tarte products weren't included. And now, they're sold out! What gives? Grr 😡

@RachelBT LOVE the Cover FX pic of you!  I think it's your best one yet!  so pretty!  And thanks for the other pics, too!  I adore seeing how the products look 🙂

I’m waiting for the tarte sets to update to the sale prices, I want them all. Please Huuuurrryyyyyy 😇

Tarte lip gloss price is not on sale, it is even much higher than the price before sale.

OHHHHHHHH!  Where were these products when I was 20! Or 30!!  Or even 40!!! 

Very pretty collection!! 

@RachelBT, The Tarte items online haven’t been changed to reflect the weekly wow prices.

5BF3FC0A-6AEA-4A35-B78B-D6D6E98C1643.png

right?! is it even going to go on sale??

right?! is it even going to go on sale??

@angel7594 I love the look of that one but when I tried it out in store it was so patchy!  I hope it was just a bad batch and that if you buy it you love it!

Thanks @ChristineR07, I think I will go swatch it in store before deciding. ❤️

Ooohh, trouble is ahead!  I'm excited that the Smashbox Photostrip Eye Palette is talc-free.  The Buxom 15 piece set is gorgeous!

@ShiraBT, Moonstone is your shade of highlighter; it's beautiful on! 

Definitely want the Buxom and a Milk quad!! 👀👍🏻

Oh boy, I am all over these buxom kits!

I have to say I had kind of high hope this week but I'm g...

I have to say I had kind of high hope this week but I'm gonna pass again. These things would make great last minute gifts. I might check out the smash box stuff see if I'm interested. Just nothing that grabs me.

Since there isn't a specific mention about Canada I'm assuming we aren't getting these? @RachelBT

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 53 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos7
  • GlowForIt.JPG
  • 25555745_1950893561594007_1850057875_n.jpg
  • 25630637_1950893531594010_2017962999_n.jpg
  • Weekly Wow Looks.JPG
  • giphy (24).gif
  • WW highlighter.JPG