cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

10/12 Weekly Wow!!!

Hello!

It’s time for another Weekly Wow!! This week everything listed below will be, wait for it…Half off!! If you are interested in learning more about these awesome products just keep reading 🙂

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette $48 to $24

Get creative with this lip palette! This palette features 18 shades which range from primaries and neutrals to bold bright hues. Basically, this mean the lip possibilities are endless. You can create a new signature look every day! paletee.JPG

“I just tried this for the first time so I'm late to the party but O-M-G am I in love! I spent about three hours playing around with different color combinations and feel like I learned a lot about color science. I’m also a bit of a control freak so I love that I can play around with a shade until I’m truly happy with it. If you’re on the fence, take advantage of this deal… This palette is unlike anything I own and I had so much fun playing with it!” – @KatieBT

katieee.JPG

Cover FX Contour Kit $48 to $24

If you’re looking to highlight, contour or just bronze your face, this kit has you covered. The four shades in each kit are buildable to work up to the exact face  shape you want. Sadly, I wasn't able to get my hands on the deep kit, so I had Katie play with one of the lighter kits!Katie CoverFx.jpg

"I used the Cover FX Contour Kit in P Light-Medium. I am in love with the shimmer highlight, Moonlight, the second shade down in my swatch. (The photo doesn't do it justic!) This gives a very subtle sculpt, I would recommend the light-medium kit for very light skintones as I prefer a darker contour to add definition to my face shape." - @KatieBT

Cover FX Double Ended Contour Brush $38 to $19

This double-ended brush allows for exact precision, making contouring and highliting extremely easy to accomplish! Use the bigger end to contour and highlight your cheeks, and the smaller end to contour your nose or blend out that under eye concealer! Plus its cruelty-free AND vegan 🙂

"The contour brush worked very well with the kit. The smaller end is great for applying precise contour, so if you're one to contour your nose or around your eyes for extra definition, this tool is a must. The combination of the creamy formula and this brush make for a perfect application. I had such an easy time blending with this brush." - @KatieBT

SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Dimensional Highlighting Palette $42 to $21

Whether you choose the cool or warm tone palette, you’ll get three creamy highlighters and two top coats to create a glossy, lit-from-within glow! A little goes a long way with this formula. The highlighters in these palettes can amplify your powder highlight or even used as a glossy finish to a matte lip look. The possibities are endless so this is a great palette for any makeup lover who wants to experiment with glossy highlighters.  

COOLCOOLMurad Hydro-Dynamic® Ultimate Moisture $75 to $37.50

This anti-aging moisturizer works great for dry skin! It contains shea butter, avocado oil, sunflower oil, and olive fruit oil which to keep your skin looking and feeling smooth. Collagen Support Complex helps to plump dehydrated skin.

"This moisturizer saved my skin! I started using Sunday Riley Good Genes during the day and Luna Oil at night and noticed a lot of peeling on my chin and cheeks. I swapped out my old moisturizer for this one and noticed my peeling went away overnight. It’s only been about 5 days but my skin has been super happy since I started using Hydro-Dynamic. My skin typically gets very sensitive and peels when I use any retinol products. I haven’t experienced any sensitivity or irritation since I started using this and I will definitely be using this when my skin is in need of some extra TLC. Bonus: This doesn't leave my skin oily either, it's perfectly balanced." – @KatieBT

Deals go live this Thursday,October 12th both in-stores and online! 

My sources are telling me that these items will also be included in Canada's Week of Wow!!!

Which product are you most excited to see? Show & tell!

Re: 10/12 Weekly Wow!!!

Will there be another Anastasia lip palette on sale for 12/28? 😮

Anonymous Insider

RE: 10/12 Weekly Wow!!!

Thank you for nice options posted!

RE: 10/12 Weekly Wow!!!

waiting for price reduced....
Anonymous Insider

What time it will show here at Sepho?

RachelBT wrote:

Hello!

It’s time for another Weekly Wow!! This week everything listed below will be, wait for it…Half off!! If you are interested in learning more about these awesome products just keep reading 🙂

Get creative with this lip palette! This palette features 18 shades which range from primaries and neutrals to bold bright hues. Basically, this mean the lip possibilities are endless. You can create a new signature look every day! paletee.JPG

“I just tried this for the first time so I'm late to the party but O-M-G am I in love! I spent about three hours playing around with different color combinations and feel like I learned a lot about color science. I’m also a bit of a control freak so I love that I can play around with a shade until I’m truly happy with it. If you’re on the fence, take advantage of this deal… This palette is unlike anything I own and I had so much fun playing with it!” – @KatieBT

katieee.JPG

If you’re looking to highlight, contour or just bronze your face, this kit has you covered. The four shades in each kit are buildable to work up to the exact face  shape you want. Sadly, I wasn't able to get my hands on the deep kit, so I had Katie play with one of the lighter kits!Katie CoverFx.jpg

"I used the Cover FX Contour Kit in P Light-Medium. I am in love with the shimmer highlight, Moonlight, the second shade down in my swatch. (The photo doesn't do it justic!) This gives a very subtle sculpt, I would recommend the light-medium kit for very light skintones as I prefer a darker contour to add definition to my face shape." - @KatieBT

This double-ended brush allows for exact precision, making contouring and highliting extremely easy to accomplish! Use the bigger end to contour and highlight your cheeks, and the smaller end to contour your nose or blend out that under eye concealer! Plus its cruelty-free AND vegan 🙂

"The contour brush worked very well with the kit. The smaller end is great for applying precise contour, so if you're one to contour your nose or around your eyes for extra definition, this tool is a must. The combination of the creamy formula and this brush make for a perfect application. I had such an easy time blending with this brush." - @KatieBT

Whether you choose the cool or warm tone palette, you’ll get three creamy highlighters and two top coats to create a glossy, lit-from-within glow! A little goes a long way with this formula. The highlighters in these palettes can amplify your powder highlight or even used as a glossy finish to a matte lip look. The possibities are endless so this is a great palette for any makeup lover who wants to experiment with glossy highlighters.  

This anti-aging moisturizer works great for dry skin! It contains shea butter, avocado oil, sunflower oil, and olive fruit oil which to keep your skin looking and feeling smooth. Collagen Support Complex helps to plump dehydrated skin.

"This moisturizer saved my skin! I started using Sunday Riley Good Genes during the day and Luna Oil at night and noticed a lot of peeling on my chin and cheeks. I swapped out my old moisturizer for this one and noticed my peeling went away overnight. It’s only been about 5 days but my skin has been super happy since I started using Hydro-Dynamic. My skin typically gets very sensitive and peels when I use any retinol products. I haven’t experienced any sensitivity or irritation since I started using this and I will definitely be using this when my skin is in need of some extra TLC. Bonus: This doesn't leave my skin oily either, it's perfectly balanced." – @KatieBT

My sources are telling me that these items will also be included in Canada's Week of Wow!!!

RachelBT wrote:

Hello!

katieee.JPG

@KatieBT you crafted some great shades with the ABH Lip palette!  

This is a blah week for me. Hello savings!!!

Bruh! @RachelBT you're killing my bank account every week with these Weekly Wow's! I'm so excited for the Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture! Lord knows I need this! 

I never get a real answer or sometimes a response but I am going to ask again, are Canadians getting a consistent Weekly Wow? What is going on with it, the days of changed, items are random, we don't get it at all most weeks and we are never given any answers.  Its confusing and frustrating seeing the deals hyped every week but we are excluded.  Can we at least get a straight answer?? @RachelBT

Calm down Syd! There question has been answered by an entire post. Here's a link that will answer your questions.

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/2060604#M11...    

@RachelBT 
please correct me if I'm wrong. 

That thread is about Canadian release dates for new product launches and restocks. The mods didn’t elaborate on the Weekly Wow deals in particular, so Sydtomato is asking a legit question that hasn’t been answered. Lots of us Canadians have been wondering the same thing. It looks like Rachel specified at the bottom of this preview that Canada will get this week’s deals so we’ll see. 

We’ve been told to stay tuned for Canadian deals and promos. We’ve had maybe 2 releases of Weekly Wow deals on random days with little to no notice when the US has had advance previews and releases every Thursday for almost 2 months. All we’re asking for is a straight answer. If we’re not included, then I’d rather know that upfront. Or if we’re getting different deals, that’s fine but just let us know. 

The Pro dimensional palette is oos. what will replace it?

The Pro dimensional palette is oos. what will replace it?

Re: The Pro dimensional palette is oos. what will replace it?

It's back in stock now 🙂

@RachelBT,

Thank you again for this thread!  🙂

This is such an excellent heads-up!  You are awesome.

I really appreciate the extra time to think about the upcoming Weekly WOW products and plan my purchases!   

@tsavorite aww thank you!!!

I  love these spoilers!! Do I seriously need that ABH lip palette?? nope but I want it in my collection! Just dropped hundreds on babies supplies so it wont make a big difference if I just buy one... or maybe two Hahas

IMG_3314.JPG

I most definitely will be getting the ABH lip palette it's been on my wishlist FOREVER but I couldn't justify almost 50 bucks when I have like 100 lipsticks already. I'm also on vacation this week so first thing Thursday morning I'm on it! 

Hmm, do I want something or not.... 

@RachelBT  Do you know how long the weekly wow sale is going to continue..

I'm  just curious whether if this an ongoing sale or not.. Thanks 🙂

The original weekly wow post said through 11/01 I believe 👍🏻

@needmystuff Thank You.. I thought it would go until 6 months lol ..just my wish..:)

Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • paletee.JPG
  • Katie CoverFx.jpg
  • katieee.JPG
  • COOL
  • IMG_3314.JPG
testing