Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Weekly Wow Update Thread

Hello BIC!

I am starting this thread to update you all on the Weekly Wow deals coming each week. If you want to get a sneak peek of each week's deals be sure to check in here up weekly updates. 

Reminders:

• As stated in previous posts, the Weekly Wow program is only offered in the US (online and in-store)
  • Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early!

Coming this Thursday, 2/15

• Cover FX Contour Kits $48 $24
  • Cover FX Double Ended Contour Brush $38 $19
  • Lancome Click & Glow $23 $15
  • Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Cream $48 $29
  • Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid $39 $24 

The Cover FX contour products are amazing! Both the palette and brush were featured on Weekly Wow before so check out our reviews and swatches here. I have not been using the Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin products for long but I am very impressed so far! After I clean my skin and use a toner I add the liquid and follow with the cream. The smell is very tame, which I love as I am not a big fan of fragrance, and my skin feels healthy and visibly moisturized in the morning. Highly recommend, especially given these are 50% off!

Here's a before and after of Shira wearing the Cover FX Contour Kit. Sassy @shirabt wearing the Cover FX Contour KitSassy @shirabt wearing the Cover FX Contour Kit

Previous deals are listed in the spoiler tab below. 

Spoiler

Thursday, 2/8:

• Lancôme Glow Subtil Silky Creme Highlighter $30 $21
  • Cover FX Highlighter and Concealer + Foundation Click Stick $18 $9
  • Cover FX Concealer Brush $20 $10
  • Cover FX Powder Brush $42 $21
  • Cover FX Cream Foundation Brush $38 $29

EDIT: Adding swatches of the Lancôme Glow Subtil Silky Creme Highlighters. These are so pretty! Swatches_Lancome_GlowSubtil_Labeled.jpg

I also used the Cover FX Powder Brush, which is a steal for $21! On top of that it is so fluffy and 100% vegan, which is impressive because many know that synthetic brushes can be hit or miss. I love the plastic bags these brushes come in because it makes them easy to travel with. 

I just tested the Cover FX Cream Foundation Brush with the NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation. To be crystal clear, I have used this brush one time and it was five minutes ago. My foundation looks flawless, which is surprising to me because I feel that brushes almost always make my foundation streak. I may be converted from my makeup sponges but I'll need to test this out with my other foundations to know 100%. 

Thursday, 2/1
:

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Palette (EXTENDED) $42 $32
  • Cover FX The Perfect Highlighting Palette $22 $13
  • stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner $42 $21 

Thursday, 1/25:

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Palette $42 $32
  • Cover FX Perfect Pencil $20 $10
  • Urban Decay Liquid Moondust Cream Eyeshadow $22 $11 

Tags (1)

Re: Weekly Wow Update Thread

Hello hello, it's time for our weekly update Smiley Happy 

Coming this Thursday, 2/15

• Cover FX Contour Kits $48 $24
  • Cover FX Double Ended Contour Brush $38 $19
  • Lancome Click & Glow $23 $15
  • Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Cream $48 $29
  • Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid $39 $24 

The Cover FX contour products are amazing! Both the palette and brush were featured on Weekly Wow before so check out our reviews and swatches here. I have not been using the Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin products for long but I am very impressed so far! After I clean my skin and use a toner I add the liquid and follow with the cream. The smell is very tame, which I love as I am not a big fan of fragrance, and my skin feels healthy and visibly moisturized in the morning. Highly recommend, especially given these are 50% off!

Here's a before and after of Shira wearing the Cover FX Contour Kit. Sassy @shirabt wearing the Cover FX Contour KitSassy @shirabt wearing the Cover FX Contour Kit

thanks

thanks

Why are there so many repeats of old wows? Ive noticed over the last month many of them are either sale items already or something that's been a wow already.

Hi! @KatieBT,

Thanks for this update! I'm interested in the Ceramidin products!  Smiley Happy

Nothing interesting again.. Thanks for update!

KatieBT wrote:

Hello hello, it's time for our weekly update Smiley Happy 

Coming this Thursday, 2/15

• Cover FX Contour Kits $48 $24
  • Cover FX Double Ended Contour Brush $38 $19
  • Lancome Click & Glow $23 $15
  • Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Cream $48 $29
  • Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid $39 $24 

The Cover FX contour products are amazing! Both the palette and brush were featured on Weekly Wow before so check out our reviews and swatches here. I have not been using the Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin products for long but I am very impressed so far! After I clean my skin and use a toner I add the liquid and follow with the cream. The smell is very tame, which I love as I am not a big fan of fragrance, and my skin feels healthy and visibly moisturized in the morning. Highly recommend, especially given these are 50% off!

RE: Weekly Wow Update Thread

Any update for us Canadians?

Re: RE: Weekly Wow Update Thread

@sayarida these deals are US-only and, unfortunately, not available in Canada. If that changes I will update the community. 

Hi all wanted to give you all an update that the price of the Cover FX foundation brush. This is $29, not $19 which was originally posted last week. I double-checked with the team to make sure this was not a mistake on the website and the price on the site is correct. We apologize for the confusion here. 

@KatieBT,

Thanks for this update and the Lancome swatches!

Weekly Wow Update Thread

thanks!

Hi all! Here's whats coming this Thursday, 2/8:

• Lancôme Glow Subtil Silky Creme Highlighter $30 $21
  • COVER FX Highlighter and Concealer + Foundation Click Stick $18 $9
  • COVER FX Concealer Brush $20 $10
  • COVER FX Powder Brush $42 $21
  • COVER FX Cream Foundation Brush $38 $19

EDIT: Adding swatches of the Lancôme Glow Subtil Silky Creme Highlighters. These are so pretty! Swatches_Lancome_GlowSubtil_Labeled.jpg

I also used the COVER FX Powder Brush, which is a steal for $21! On top of that it is so fluffy and 100% vegan, which is impressive because many know that synthetic brushes can be hit or miss. I love the plastic bags these brushes come in because it makes them easy to travel with. Just realized I didn't test the Cream Foundation Brush, I'll be back with my feedback! 

The cream foundation brush is showing up as 29! Please fix this. 

@Reba1 I am waiting to hear back on this and will update the thread once I have details. Thank you for calling this out!

@KatieBT,

The CoverFx  Cream Foundation Brush is still $29 on Saturday night. 

Waiting for the price to go down to $19.   Smiley Sad

RE: Re: Weekly Wow Update Thread

Has there been any update on this cream foundation brush pricing as it is still $29 instead of $19 on the site and in my cart? 😊

Great. Still waiting....

RE: Re: Weekly Wow Update Thread

Seriously it’s in my cart I want it but I thought $19 was a great price $29 eh

How do I follow this thread?

@breannG Look at the bottom right of the original post and you should see three small dots. If you right click on those it bring up a menu of choices and you can select "subscribe" from those options. 

THank you!

32 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • Swatches_Lancome_GlowSubtil_Labeled.jpg
  • Swatches_Lancome_GlowSubtil_Labeled.jpg
  • 2018-212_WW_Shira_CoverFX_Contour.jpg
  • 2018-212_WW_Shira_CoverFX_Contour.jpg