Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Last Call Toronto! Sip Kombucha with Fresh TONIGHT!

EDIT 7/11: We still have spots available for this event! Please PM me asap if you'd like to be added to the list. 

Fresh Torondo Event Image.jpg

Fresh is hosting an exclusive event all about Kombucha on Thursday, 7/12 in  Toronto and, from what we've heard, this sounds like it's going to be a fun cocktail party held at a great venue. The best news? We have spots for 12 community members and their +1’s to attend the event, enjoy some kombucha and even meet brand founder, Alina Roytberg!

I wish I could be there to attend (and I know I’m not alone) so we are asking for all attendees to please report back to us on the event and share ALL the photos. The fomo is going to be real so we will want to know all the details!

Here’s everything you need to know:

• Date: Thursday 7/12
  • Time: 6-9pm
  • Meet Fresh founder Alina Roytberg
  • Local Kombucha brands will be on site serving Kombucha (Yum!)
  • Mocktail muddling station and brewing demos
  • Discover the newly launched Fresh Kombucha Line
  • VIP experience for 12 Community members and a +1 for each (24 total) 
  • First come, first served

If you are interested in attending and willing to share back with the rest of us on BIC please private message me with the following information:

1. Your name
  2. Your email address
  3. The name of your guest

If you won’t have a guest please let me know! That just means another BIC’er who reaches out will get put on the list! Once we confirmed, I will share additional information.

Re: Toronto: Sip Kombucha with Fresh on Thursday, 7/12

Thank you so much for the tag @Mochapj! I'm afraid I cannot make this event! So disappointing because I love kombucha and was curious about this toner :'( Thank you to Sephora for offering it though, it seems like a fun event ❤️ Looking forward to seeing the photos!

Thanks for the tag, appreciate you thinking of me @Mochapj ! Would definitely go but I’m in Europe for the next 3 weeks. Sending love from Amsterdam! 

@Anewxadid you see this?

Yes thank you V, @fatimamummy sent me the link right afte...

Yes thank you V, @fatimamummy sent me the link right after @KatieBT posted!

Re: Yes thank you V, @fatimamummy sent me the link right afte...

@Anewxa  Oh good! I always freeze up on the spot and always forget to tag ppl. Sorry about that. Glad you got the link 🙂

@veronika23 I always forget who lives in which part of Canada other than some ppl. I only saw the thread after you tagged me 🙂 so thanks goes to you anyways.  After Fenty beauty event @Anewxa asked me to inform her whenever an event pops up for Toronto so I sent her the link of this thread.

Yay for team work @fatimamummy! I always forget too. lol

@veronika23 thank you for sharing the love with your tags ❤️

Thanks for the tag @veronika23! If I get a spot it will be nice to meet some more Toronto BICer's (thats a word right?)  @Guessgal @melissapurple22

Thank you so much for the tag @Aaliaa!! I’m not sure what my schedule is that day, but will for sure message Katie if I am available. Would love to meet more BICs as well! 🙂

@veronika23 Thanks V!

Thanks V!

75 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Fresh Torondo Event Image.jpg
testing