cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

SC Collab.jpgHello BIC,

Sephora Collection team is scouting their next great collaboration partner – and we want to hear from YOU!

Sephora Collection partners with other brands to co-create products that are new, unique and exciting. In the past, we have done broad range collaborations with high-fashion brands like Moschino and Mara Hoffman to childhood favorites like Minnie Mouse. We are now looking for a new partner to collaborate with!

Collaboration partners can be anything from brands and other retailers to influencers and celebrities. Ideal partners bring a fresh and creative point of view that emotionally resonates with our audience.

If you have an idea on who Sephora Collection should collaborate, post your idea in the comments!! We’d love to hear what you think.

This thread will close on October 11th, so please do not hesitate! If your idea is chosen, we will reach out to you with next steps on how to bring it to life.

Thanks for participating!

Re: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

@spadersgirl  You have some great ideas!

Archie Comics would be a great collab!!

@darkiceisI'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so! They did it with MAC in 2013 and last year's riverdale show was sponsored by Covergirl (though no Archie/Riverdale makeup was released). Archie comics has a history of doing collabs so I just hope Sephora is open to collaborating with them in return! I love, love, LOVE Betty and Veronica. I would snap up Archie/Riverdale makeup and beauty accessories in a heartbeat! 😄

RE: Re: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

Sounds Fab! I would love to see a collaboration with Amanda Ensing. I know it’s not a makeup brand but she is a fun talented youtuber from the Beauty community. She has amazing inspiration when it comes to makeup.

RE: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

I, like I'm sure lots of people, would love a Harry Potter or outlander themed collection but I'm sure those licensing issues would be impossible! I do think YouTube beauty guru collaborations are fun! It would be nice to see one with someone smaller like livloveshermakeup, thataylaa or Samantha March!

Harry Potter would be awesome!

Harry Potter would be awesome!

I would love to see a pop culture collab like Game of Thrones or Star Wars

Star Wars would be so much fun!  I bought all the Cover Girl x SW lipsticks! ❤️   @maddyz

I would LOVE to see Pokemon (or Nintendo) 😄 

There was a Tonymoly x Pokemon collection a while back that sold out in a snap, still wish I had gotten it!

Harry Potter would be fun but I'd imagine the licensing wouldn't work

@Madeline7 Yes to Nintendo! 

Fantasy is so awesome! I would love more unicorn, dragon,...

Fantasy is so awesome! I would love more unicorn, dragon, mermaid, elf, and magic palette! Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings! I also love the super heroes DC and Marvel!

Hmm! I think a collaboration with Lilly Pulitzer would be so fun! However I know Target already did that so not sure if it’s a possible choice!

Maybe Sugarfina? Sort of random but cute sets of candies and matching beauty items sounds ideal to me! Imagine some makeup pouches/cases with prints of their candies?! Omg! (This is my top suggestion)

My final suggestion would be doing a collab with Nails inc! I love their polishes and formulas!

I dont think any collabs with an actual person are the greatest, an established brand is best in my eyes! 

OMG!   @sabrinas Yes, yes and yes!!!!  I love Lilly!!! - I already commented on Sugarfina (above) and I adore Nails Inc.

RE: Re: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

Oooh lily would be amazing! Imagine how fun that packaging would be

Kate Spade would be fun. I know Sephora currently sells t...

Kate Spade would be fun. I know Sephora currently sells the scents but some make up (palettes), makeup brushes, etc. would be cute.

Re: Kate Spade would be fun. I know Sephora currently sells t...

OMG!   I was also going to say Kate Spade!   Glad I'm reading through all the comments first!   Imagine all the fun stuff they could do with a Kate Spade Collab - lots of polka dots and bows!!!! ❤️   @Lazybeautybeast

OMG YES! I would buy the whole thing the second it launch...

OMG YES! I would buy the whole thing the second it launched! @Tamara76

RE: Kate Spade would be fun. I know Sephora currently sells t...

Yes I would so buy that!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Kate Spade would be fun. I know Sephora currently sells t...

Totally second the Kate Spade idea, I LOVE them!!!

Target did it so well with Missoni a few years ago, why n...

Target did it so well with Missoni a few years ago, why not Sephora? Their colors would be beautiful in cosmetics.

Re: Sephora Collection Ideas Wanted!

This is a fun idea! I'd love to see something with Louis Vuitton. They are classic with pops of color. They do timeless pieces and some fun ones. I think it would be interesting to see what you guys come up with, especially the packaging. 

Re: Sephora Collection Ideas Wanted!

I usually steer clear of product collaborations with beauty influencers. Something about them just rub me the wrong way. 

If going with an influencer of sorts, I'd love to see a collab with something a bit more creative, fun, and fashion-oriented like maybe The Man Repeller.

Or maybe classic and French, like Jeanne Damas/Rouje or the brand Sezane. 

I feel like Nars really gets collaborations right, every single time. Man Ray is a truly inspired choice for their holiday collection. The Urban Decay Basquiat collab was interesting. More artist collaborations would be fun to see, and I would especially love to see one with a female artist. Frida Kahlo is recognizable enough of a name, and the colors would be incredible.

274 Replies
testing