cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Black Friday Preview

BF Preview.jpg

We’re getting closer and closer to Black Friday and I know many of you have been searching far and wide for the best deals so I wanted to give a little sneak peek at what’s to come from Sephora this Black Friday! Like last year, we will share a Black Friday preview on the Sephora App starting this Friday, 11/17! If you want to know first I highly recommend downloading the app since that’s the first place we will be sharing our Black Friday deals.

All of our Black Friday deals will be $15 and under… We’re talking products up to 75% off! As far as brands, we have deals from countless brands you know and love. You’ll see products from Becca, Urban Decay, Tocca and many more.

Now of course this wouldn’t really be a sneak peek if I didn’t give you a little taste of what you will be seeing in the app preview on 11/17! Here’s a look at a few products that will be available in the US and Canada for Black Friday:

3_BF.jpg

1. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream will be available in a 12 oz. tub! This baby is worth $42 and will be on sale for $15! Hello, hydrated winter skin!

1_BF.jpg

2. Buxom Pout on the Prowl is a $32 value and will be on sale for $12! In this set you will get one Mini Full-On Lip Polish in Dominique and a Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick in Toxic Cherry.

2_BF.jpg

3. Benefit Best-Seller Blowout is the last product we’re hinting at today. This set is a $43 value, will be on sale for $15! You’ll get a full-sized They’re Real! Mascara, mini Hoola bronzer and mini High Beam highlighter.

Who's excited for Black Friday?!  Show & tell!

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Black Friday Preview

did you happen to find out what time they start doing the sales online? 

It’s live! 

Did you try calling them? If you do please post what they say I’ve just tried messaging them on fb 

RE: Black Friday Preview

@anakanam they haven’t specifically said but generally sephora runs on pacific time so I would expect 12am pacific time. (So 12am in California if you want to use the world clock on your phone to check times)

That's what I was thinking as well. I guess it starts at 3am for us in Canada then. 

Re: Black Friday Preview

I keep checking.. when does Sephora's "Black Friday" start? I don't see a link.. haven't seen the items that were in the "preview" in the "Deals Giving". I just checked Ulta, looks like theirs is live online. 

Link to the FAB cream deal.  Not up yet but you can add to your love list. @k617

https://www.sephora.com/product/ultra-repair-cream-P423662?skuId=1997501

Here's the US one... the one above is for Canada.

https://www.sephora.com/product/ultra-repair-cream-P423670?skuId=1971449

RE: Re: Black Friday Preview

Thanks!! I saw that this morning and added right away! That's also what I showed the associate who told me they were all out of stock...I know store stock online isn't accurate but I still tried to use it to my advantage haha!

RE: Black Friday Preview

This is such an awesome idea to be able to preview! I've already snagged a few things from the Wednesday WoWs & now I have to figure out what to get for Black Friday!!!😱
Anonymous Insider

what time does the Black Friday sale open for Sephora and...

what time does the Black Friday sale open for Sephora and could you tell me all the deals and discounts that there will be if that's not too much trouble are they going

What time (EST) will these all be going live? I missed out last year! 

Does anyone know .... When do Black Friday deals become available online generally? 

@naturalooks15 Last year they went on sale at mindnight PST but a couple years back they did actually go on sale at 9 PM PST (so, midnight EST). I’m betting though it will be midnight Pacific time again this year. Sorry to give you the most convoluted answer ever! (It is a Sephora sale after all 😉 )

Daaang! Looks like I'm gonna set my alarm to wake up to order a few tubs of the FAB cream 😄

Thanks. Midnight on thanksgiving day 23rd Nov? 

This is so tricky to word! Midnight of Thursday, Thanksgiving switching over to Black Friday, November 24. I hope I explained that correctly! Midnight is a weirdly vague word! 🙂

@starsandbucks 😄 I know.  you explained it really well. 

how do we figure out the store hours for black Friday?

how do we figure out the store hours for black Friday?

Re: how do we figure out the store hours for black Friday?

@bstep1012 I believe stores will be open on Thanksgiving Day from 6 p.m. to midnight, & then on Black Friday from 6 a.m. to 9/10 p.m.

But this could depend on the store, so I would definitely call ahead & ask 🙂

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: how do we figure out the store hours for black Friday?

Called store, not open on thanksgiving.
testing