cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

9/21 Weekly Wow!!

Hi Friends!!

It’s time for another Weekly Wow (yaasssssss). Starting this Thursday, these items will be $15 or under! And if you’re obsessed with all things color like me, than you're gonna want to keep reading:)

LANCÔME DRAMA LIQUI-PENCIL™ Longwear Eyeliner $15 (was $23)

As much as I love eyeshadow, I've never been one to use eyeliner. I find liner to be quite intimidating and I felt I could never master that crisp line or precise wing, so trust me when I say that these eyeliners are sooo beginner-friendly. These Liqui-pencils are insanely creamy, they just glide onto your lash line (and waterline). The color payoff is INTENSE and you can create a bold eye-look with just one stroke! This seriously long-wearing, creamy pencil liner is so versatile. Whether you wear it traditionally, smudge it out for a smoky effect, or use it as an eyeshadow the possibilities are endless!

Top to Bottom: Noir Intense, Brulee, Amethyst, Sapphire, Paradis, Brique, Rose Dore, Chantilly, French Lace.Top to Bottom: Noir Intense, Brulee, Amethyst, Sapphire, Paradis, Brique, Rose Dore, Chantilly, French Lace.

Shade - PARADISShade - PARADIS

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick $12 (was $20)

These liquid lipsticks come in a variety of colors from neutral to bold. My personal favorite was the shade Vamp, a deep burgundy that very quickly becoming my everyday look. These lipsticks are long lasting, dry completely matte, and c'mon they are $12! If you need any more convincing this formula is cruelty free and many of the colors are also vegan!

ABH Lip.JPG

abh swatches.JPG

Stripped, Catnip, Dusty RoseStripped, Catnip, Dusty Rose@KatieBT is wearing SEPIA. I am wearing VAMP.@KatieBT is wearing SEPIA. I am wearing VAMP.

These items will be on sale starting this Thurday and we can't guarantee how long they will last. Be sure to check them out. There's something for everyone 🙂

What's your favorite shade of ABH Liquid Lipstick? Show & tell!

RE: 9/21 Weekly Wow!!

I agree with the people who are getting disappointed with these weekly wows! It feels like it has been mascaras and lipsticks for a few weeks now. Why not MORE higher priced items such as palettes for deep discounts (like the first three weeks)? 🤞🏼

Re: RE: 9/21 Weekly Wow!!

I agree! The ABH Weekly Wow was AMAZING. Don't get me wrong, I love my liquid lipsticks but I have a TON of them. I wanna see some palettes but honestly even Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush would be AMAZING too! At leaSt mix it up. My Ulta Platinum perk email was sent out this am & they have their Lorac Contour Palette & also their Lorac Concealer Palette both with brushes for  $22.50. They had a few other things too that were pretty enticing too. 

Yes! The discounts aren't all that much anymore. When things were half off it was a good deal, but now I'd rather save up for the November sale than save a little on something always available.

sophyc wrote:
I agree with the people who are getting disappointed with these weekly wows! It feels like it has been mascaras and lipsticks for a few weeks now. Why not MORE higher priced items such as palettes for deep discounts (like the first three weeks)? 🤞🏼

Re: 9/21 Weekly Wow!!

I don't know why I don't own any ABH liquid lipsticks already but yay for justification! 😄 

I guess now would be the perfect time for me to pick up any shade I don't already own in the Anastasia liquid lipsticks! So excited 🙂

I've never tried the Anastasia liquid lipsticks but I think now would be a great time to try them! Can't wait!

Are all the ABH liquid lipstick shades going to be on sale?

yes:)

BRB...must go check out all of the ABH lipstick shades.

I wish they'd add more variety (non-lip items) to the wee...

I wish they'd add more variety (non-lip items) to the weekly wows. I feel like that is all I usually see.

Re: I wish they'd add more variety (non-lip items) to the wee...

Hey @Lazybeautybeast we've had skincare products and contour palettes and even some brow products... As you probably know, they change every week so keep an eye out 🙂 

This is great feedback  though we will definitely give that feedback to the team!

I feel like the first couple of weekly wows were real WOW...

I feel like the first couple of weekly wows were real WOW but the last few are more monthly mehs.

Hm... I wanted Catnip when it initially came out. Only $12 might as well. 

It looks like i'm going to have to stop by Sephora to swatch a bunch of shades.  Which one will make the cut to come home with me 😄

Wow! The sale is progressively getting worse. Started with awesome pallettes and now this. 😞

@RachelBT You look great in the Paradis eyeliner. 🙂

@KatieBT All these ABH lip colors look beautiful on you! 

Aw thank you @trishavt 🙂 These colors are so pretty!

Thank you @trishavt !! I love how it has a subtle shimmer!

That's it? Only 2 items? It started out with 6 things on sale every weeks, and it was 3 last week and 2 this week.

Right!  This whole thing fizzled out so fast it's not even something to look forward to anymore.

Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • ABH Lip.JPG
  • Top to Bottom: Noir Intense, Brulee, Amethyst, Sapphire, Paradis, Brique, Rose Dore, Chantilly, French Lace.
  • Shade - PARADIS
  • abh swatches.JPG
  • Stripped, Catnip, Dusty Rose
  • @KatieBT is wearing SEPIA. I am wearing VAMP.
testing