Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2017 Fall / Winter / Holiday Found in the Wild

Seems like the seasons keep moving ever faster.  This thread is for new items that are now spotted up on the Sephora site (though items up on other sites have been posted here as well...and are welcome).

Fall, Winter and Holiday 2017.

I will heart all items posted (but please forgive me if I miss one sometimes; life has been super crazy busy).  What have you seen?

Re: 2017 Fall / Winter / Holiday Found in the Wild

OMG! I am so sad that like half of  these aren't available in Canada

I live in the US and Canada. If you ever are looking for something here I can help you out! 🙂

Ohhhhhh - I think I need a mini version of this perfume!!!!   @Randell

OMG I need a mini of this too @Tamara76 @Randell

Jo Loves available now. I've been looking forward to trying the perfume paint brushes!

https://www.sephora.com/jo-loves?icid2=meganav_brands_newbrands_joloves_desktop_us_090617_link

All of the Fenty beauty.  Love this collection.  Simple.

https://www.sephora.com/fenty-beauty-rihanna

Thanks @veronika23. I really like the mini set but am waiting for @bitebeauty to expand the color selections because these are not the most flattering shades for me. I would be all over this if we had more color options 🙂

@trishavt  yeah hope they come out with more! 🙂

It would be great if @bitebeauty did a customizable lip set. So ideally, one could choose an assortment of items for a set price.

Lets say they did one full size item (perhaps the amuse bouche lipstick) and an assortment of mini's (lip liner, lip gloss, and agave lip balm) all for a set price of $30-40? 

One thing I appreciate about Sephora is the "Give me more lip" sets. I enjoy trying out different lip products (an assortment of full size and minis) for a reasonable price. More brands should offer these types of products because people usually end up buying full size versions of any items they like after sampling them. @veronika23 @ZombieMetroAnt @niki172 @angel7594 @fatimamummy 

@lmi82 @Tamara76 @darkiceis @jen143xo 

I completely agree!  @trishavt I absolutely love those lip sets (and also the Lash Stash mascara sets) as a way to try without worrying about paying full price for something I may not love - I almost always end up buying at least one full sized product based on what is included in these sets! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

That would be absolutely amazing!  I feel like more companies need to do customizable sets and/or palettes.  I'm super pale and it's difficult to find sets that work for me.  Too many times I can only use a quarter of a palette or a set.

That's a great @trishavt! Like a pick 2 or 3 for s set price.  I'd like to see Bite take that on! 🙂

This one is actually a restock. Great set though! got it a couple month back 🙂

6 Replies
testing