Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

The ordinary

has anyone tried products from this new line called The Ordinary?

RE: The ordinary

I haven’t tried anything yet but I ordered everything they had to offer in the app on launch day. At that price, they make skincare affordable to virtually anyone. I can’t wait to see how everything performs. I sure wouldn’t mind trading one or two of my higher-priced ($60+) favourites for one of their $6-10 options! My husband (who is now just as obsessed with skincare - what have I done??) is skeptical and I think I’ll have a hard time getting him to cheat on REN 🙂

RE: The ordinary

Yes, and I’m so excited they’re at Sephora now! I hope they stock the squalene and foundations eventually.

Re: The ordinary

Yes. I love them! I use products from TO, as well as deciem's higher end product lines, hylamide and niod as well. 

From the ordinary line, I use niacinimide, ascorbyl glucoside solution, argireline (AM) and buffet, and azelaic acid (PM).

I use hylamide's pore flush (AM) fractionated eye contour concentrate (both) and multi molecular hyaluronic complex (PM)

yes and I love them soich the price is great the products...

yes and I love them soich the price is great the products are amazing, you really can't go wrong with them
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing