Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trans is Beautiful

MTF transgender needing some advice!

Hi there I am new to this and am a MTF transgender i have been doing make up for about a year now and even though I'm much better than i used to be i still could use and would appreciate any help i am given! The first photo was when i first started. The second was about 8 or 9 months on HRT! Any tips advice or anything really would be appreciated!! Thanks loves! ❤️

12170578_1138733879487670_1508333757_n.jpg50627131_442665802936694_4515769662016847872_n.jpg

Re: MTF transgender needing some advice!

@Blazin352 Your eyes are amazing! Wish I could do mine like that! 

@CheerMomma Thanks girl!!! I def spend the most time on them!!!

@Blazin352 ,

Hi,  I have to tell you that your eyebrows are gorgeous!  Well done!   🙂

@tsavorite Thank you so much! ❤️

Anonymous Insider

MTF transgender needing some advice!

You look great! It is encouraging to see others grow and blossom. I believe you may have motivated me sufficiently to step up my game and try some new looks.

@Anonymous Awhh thank you! Def get it girl!! ❤️

Seriously awesome work @Blazin352 - I can't believe you don't have liner on, it looks great and totally looks like you do! Your full face looks awesome and your hair is growing so quick! The lipstick is a great color for you. I do agree with the couple others who suggested a smidge lighter foundation or blending it a bit more at the bottom. I can't see yours, but I heard to always get your ears too- they'll give you away 😉 Once you find your perfect foundation formula, you may want to have it in a lighter and darker shade (think a summer and winter color) and then mix the two back and forth depending on your shade needs. Wishing you the best!

@CC3616 Thank you so much! I'm hoping to get more play time with it when my new primer and highlighter come in! I have quite a bit of girls who are super anxious to start teaching me things and i can't wait to start that!!!

Gorgeous!  Great job on your brows too.  I wouldn't change much of anything.  Maybe try blending a little bit of your crease shadow along the outside half of your lower lash line.  It can make things look softer when you are doing darker/smokier eye looks. 

So i only do two shades and i only separate them by putting on on the inner half and one on the outer half is that a nono?

@Blazin352  Your makeup looks great and I love that lip color. Keep it up, you look amazing!

@ZakiyaBT Thanks girl!!! Definitely means a lot to hear that!

@Blazin352 First of all, I think you look beautiful! Your makeup looks wonderful as well!! I'm not anywhere near an expert on applying makeup, but the only thing I could suggest is maybe finding a lighter shade of foundation or even trying to blend it out a little better on your neck. I have super pale skin, so I know how hard it is to find a perfect match!

I also love @MissPuff's highlighter suggestion! I think it would really give a nice pop of brightness to your face! 

Yeah I'm always self conscious about blending down to the neck this photo makes it look so apparent! I got color matched for this shade so thats why i used it! Might go back and get it redone!

@Blazin352 I totally understand! I got color matched recently too (at Sephora), and they even told me to be aware that it's not 100% accurate – and it's more used to give you a good idea of where to start. 😉 Foundation matching is definitely pretty tricky! Nonetheless, you are doing a lovely job! 😊

Thanks girl its definitely a difficult thing to get into now instead of 15 years ago when you didnt need to learn everything at once!! Lol

@Blazin352 You have come so far!! Keep it up! ❤️ ... and welcome to the community!😊

Thanks girl! I definitely will use this more often!

@Blazin352 I'm with @GG84 , my contour does not look half as good as yours 🙂 Beautiful! Love your lashes and eyebrows. Not sure what aesthetic/vibe you're going for, but for some icing on the cake, a little bright pop of blush and a touch of highlighter always brightens my face. 

Thanks!! ❤️ I definitely think my contouring sucks so when someone compliments them its the best feeling!!! I just ordered a new highlighter so i cant wait to break that in!

Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 92 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos3
  • 12170578_1138733879487670_1508333757_n.jpg
  • 50627131_442665802936694_4515769662016847872_n.jpg
  • FC1FAF8E-19AB-4E84-BD58-7E8921C06918.jpeg
testing