Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

perfume!!

hey yall! so i need a good perfume. i would like it to smell girly and sweet. i love vanilla scents and i wanna smell really yummy!! 😭please give me any recommendations that u might have for me! thank you! 💕

Re: perfume!!

hi!! i would recommend the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’62 Bum Bum Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 8.1 oz/ 240 mL . it is super sweet and yummy, personally i love it! def recommend 10/10

I love vanilla, too, so I’ve been using NEST New York Madagascar Vanilla Perfume Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL   You put it on first and can either wear it alone, or layer your perfume on top. A very feminine, sweet fragrance is KILIAN Paris Love, Don't Be Shy  I also wear it with Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Coffee Break Eau de Toilette which is creamy and sweet, too. 

I would recommend the sol de janeiro fragrance line or if your willing to splurge a lot I would say the miss Dior perfume!

In my opinion I think the sol de janeiro perfumes small amazing. Would recommend numbers 62,68,and 40.you mentioned liking vanilla so number 40 has vanilla smell to it.But they all smell awesome.Hope this was helpful 😀

i really enjoy sol de janeiro number 40 because it smells sweet and fresh

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing