Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

my skin needs help!! advice?!

okay so roughly a year and a half ago I didn't have a pore on my face, I didnt even wash my face.. like ever... and then in grade 8 I started to wear makeup without a moisturizer and even then my skin was still sooo clear, I'm not saying i didn't have that one spot because I did, but if you look at my skin now I have so many scars and blemishes and pores alllll over my face, I eat pretty healthy and a well balanced diet I workout and I wear foundation occasionally. Any ideas of how I could achieve my old skin and fix this up??

Anonymous Insider

RE: my skin needs help!! advice?!

Use something like Ponds cold cream to take off your makeup, it’ll help remove any excess oil. And then follow with a cleanser with salicylic acid in it. After that, apply a toner (it adjusts the pH of your skin after cleansing) Exfoliate 2-3x per week with a gentle exfoliator. Always moisturize as any dehydration aggravated acne. You should use something made specifically for acne prone skin. And don’t pick at blemishes and try not to touch your face. Also, try to wash your hands often so when you do touch your face, you are depositing a minimum amount of germs and dirt.
Anonymous Insider

First, don’t where foundation. Use a local camouflage to cover spots. Exfoliate once a week Where FPS in the sun Use a micellaire water to clean your face morning and night followed by moisturizer. Drink at least 1.5L of water per day For scars the best is cicalfat by Avene (15$) last a long time to. I apply a very small amount the size of a chia seed with a Qtip so that my fingers never contaminated the tube. To prevent scaring, I use vitamin e on bruised skin. Skincare is a delicate balance and you have to try things to figure out what is best for you and how much time and money you want to invest. Good luck!!

As you grow up, your skin will start to produce more sebum because of increased hormone production. You need to establish a good skincare routine. Wash your face twice a day with a cleanser. Follow up with an oil free moisturizer afterwards.
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing