Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Very Sensitive Skin

I need help, now. I have VERY sensitive skin. One wrong product and my face looks like a tomato and is all bumpy :(. I just want some skincare to use daily, please help! 

Re: Very Sensitive Skin

No unfortunately I don’t know what I’m sensitive to, but one of the products that has not worked out for me is  The Ordinary Moisturizer. It kinda broke me out, not as serious as a few other things, (I lost the brand for those sorry) but it did make my skin red and break me out. 

Have you found anything that works? I am also super sensitive reactive but very clog prone.

I find all produycts cause more dryness, redness and irritation or if the products is too hydrating it causes breakouts or clogs..so frustrating!

kim

Super sensitive and combination elderly skin is a major challenge.  Please don’t laugh but I use a washcloth and Dove soap to cleanse my face and neck with and have tried and am still trying different moisturizer.  Now I am using Neutrogena Hydro Boost on my forehead and nose and L’Real Revitalift moisturizer for the rest of my face and neck.  I don’t wear makeup only lip moisturizer by Avon.  I have found over the last 60+ years that this works as well as the expensive stuff.  I am retired so I spend my money on my hair and am conservative on my skin.  I am fair, was blonde and now silver and white haired.

23 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing