Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Tween skincare and makeup

Hello, I’m looking for the best skincare care for 11/15 year olds my daughter wants to start a skincare routine and makeup routine so any suggestions please let me know. Thank you😊

Re: Tween skincare and makeup

I think a gentle face wash, moisturizer and SPF for the day time are more than enough. If they are looking to have a big routine I think adding touches like a spa head band and wrists bands might make them feel like they are having a special skin care experience. 

Showing them techniques like gently patting your skin dry instead of rubbing, applying your moisturizer in a gentle upwards motion etc.. can maybe make them feel like they are doing something special for thier skin.

If they are going to wear SPF in the day time, using this The INKEY List Oat Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 5 oz/ 150 mL before washing at night as a *pre-cleanse* will help break down the SPF before they go in with thier soapy cleanser.

Too much to soon isn't the best for young skin. They don't need strong serums or actives.

A simple brand like Cerave is more than enough unless thier seeing a dermatologist or doctor for a skin condition. No one here is a doctor and a professional would know your daughter's skin best. ❤️

I would keep it pretty basic I would find a good cleanser, serum, moisturizer, and an spf. Personally I like to use the youth to the people face wash, the ordainary hydraulic acid, bubble slam dunk, and summer Fridays moisturizer. 

CeraVe is the best skincare to use for teenagers 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing