Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Tips and Recommend Products

Hello! I'm a girl 17 years old and I will like to have some advice because I'm new here. I will like someone to recommend me products that could make my skin looks smoothly or clean. And I want to take some advice to fix the shadows that I have near my nose and lips. I hate that, I want to make a change. Even if could give me some tips for basical and simple makeup that can fix with my skin to use daily. Thanks! 

Re: Tips and Recommend Products

Hi!! I have some of the same problems as you, such as those dark circles or shadows under your eyes. Personally, products that have helped me with this include Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% serum from The Ordinary and their Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG because it helped me diminish the physical appearance of my "shadows." Hope I helped!!!

@Hedalis I'd recommend OLEHENRIKSEN Cold Plunge Pore Mask 3 oz/ 90 mL for smoother skin, also using concealer and highlighter help with shadows

Hi @Hedalis ! I second @Chris38 ‘s advice, keep it simple and wear sunscreen! I would also recommend using a product with Niacinimide, which help brighten, balance, and clear acne and uneven skin tone The INKEY List Niacinamide Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL is amazing and affordable.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions, have a wonderful day ❤️

Hey Pumpkin! I'd recommend that you focus on basic skincare, first.  Cleanser, moisturizer, SPF, and a treatment for acne if you need it. Cerave is a good basic brand for these.  Clearing acne takes time. Using daily SPF, which means reapplying every 2 hrs, will help fade hyperpigmentation, i.e. dark spots, and make your skin more "even", but it's normal to have different shades on your face. It's normal for under eyes to be dark. It's normal for a bit of redness to be around our noses. It's normal to have a bit of pigment around your mouth. It's normal to see your pores. It's normal for your skin to have texture, and to glow from it's natural oils. Don't fight normal. Good Luck!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing