cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Teen skincare?

Hi! I'm 14 with combination skin (oily/normal) and I'm trying to find a daily (preferably gentle) facial cleanser to use, but I'm not sure which one to choose since I'm afraid it might break me out. At the moment, I'm using the Clinique Acne Solutions kit which is all working great except for the Cleansing Foam which badly dried out my skin. I'm generally just new to learning about skincare myself so any help would be appreciated. 😄

Re: Teen skincare?

The one thing I wish I would have known at 14  (I am now 30) is to use sunscreen every single day. It will save your skin more than anything else. I highly recommend EltaMD UV Clear. As far as a cleanser goes, use something gentle like Cetaphil or CeraVe read the bottles to find the specific ones for your skintype.

@Anonymous FAB Face Cleanser is a favorite of mine - and on BIC -- which is why I know about it!  It was a Weekly Wow a while back and I picked up two, and have gifted at least two as well.  If that's too costly for you, CeraVe makes some nice cleansers that are derm-approved!  🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much! I'll definitely look into it along with the other options suggested below! Thanks! 😄

Neutrogena naturals purifying face wash is a great drugstore store option as well @Anonymous

Anonymous Insider

RE: Teen skincare?

Purity is a really good line and very gentle!
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing