Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Sunscreen

I am looking for a new sunscreen. It needs to be fragrance and essential oil free, mineral based, no white-cast and somewhat affordable (max 70$ CAD). I've been having a hard time finding the perfect one🤣 Any recommendations?   

Re: Sunscreen

Not available at Sephora, but Skinceuticals Physical Fusion has been an absolute fav of mine. It isn't greasy and my skin seems to love it. It's slightly tinted, but even on my very pale skin, it blends in quite well. I've also heard good things about IsClinical Eclipse, but haven't personally tried it yet so I can't vouch for it.

Not a recommendation but rather the opposite.... don't go for Kopari Sundaze Mineral Face Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 oz/ 50 mL It may be mineral but it has a strong scent to it! 

@georgy21 I find the finding a mineral sunscreen with no cast is hard.  The Josie Maran Jumbo Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40+ 4 oz is a good one that's available in Canada.  I like the supergroup that @SportyGirly125 mentioned below but I'm not sure if/where you can find it here.  

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing