Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Sunscreen for rosacea

I need help finding a good sunscreen for my sensitive skin.

mostly prefer chemical because I’m tan and I look like a monster with most mineral sunscreens.

I’ve tried Unseen by Supergoop, Peter Thomas Roth clear, Jack Black Sun Shield, Coola Drops and Kiehls.. all leave me with itchy skin..

Re: Sunscreen for rosacea

If you’re on a budget I recommend the CeraVe hydrating sunscreen. However, if you’re willing to invest in a better quality one but also a little more expensive then definitely try Super goop! I have seborrheic dermatitis and I recently started using Supergoop. Let me tell you I’m obsessed. If you have oily skin on top of rosacea then I suggest you try the matte Supergoop and if it’s dry (like mine), Everyday Lotion or Unseen sunscreen are amazing. I tried both, they reduced redness and did not cause any irritation. The lotion is SO good and the Unseen sunscreen feels so silky. If you’re willing to pay even more, definitely and hands down Drunk Elephant’s umbra sheer, it works great on sensitive skin! Remember that a good SPF is 30 and above. Good luck! 🙂

I just recently picked up Tula’s sunscreen and it goes on like a dream and is not white so there’s no white cast to worry about. My rosacea hasn’t reacted to it whatsoever and my skin reacts to everything. 

Have you tried elta md?

I have Rosacea and haven't found a chemical sunscreen that dosen't hurt my face. I tired Biossance Squalane + Zinc Sheer Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 PA +++ 3.38 oz 100 mL and I really liked it but I don't know if it would have a strong white cast, I'm paler than the moon anyways 😅

Thanks so much for replying ❤️ I’ll try 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing