Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Sunday Riley Space Race Set - What order to apply?

I'm eagerly awaiting my Sunday Riley Space Race set and wondered what order to apply each of the three items so I can maximize results? I typically don't have acne, but I've got lots of acne right now due to extreme stress and my monthly cycle. I'm 47, but my face looks 16! YIKES!

The "How to Use" section on the product listing on Sephora's page doesn't really give a specific order on how to use these items. Can anyone out there provide some insight and what works best?

It's obvious the U.F.O. oil would be last, but not sure if I'd use the Martian toner or Saturn mask first?

Thank you for your help!!

RE: Sunday Riley Space Race Set - What order to apply?

Hi. I really feel for you! I, too, am a fully grown woman whose skin has bouts of acne. I’ve been experimenting with her UFO oil and must say I like it. I watched a video on this line and learned that the toner should be applied before the oil. As far as the mask, I would apply it twice or three times a week. Since it is a wash-off mask, I personally would apply it and wash off before I continue with the other products. I hope this helps and that the products work well for you!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing