cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Sun Care

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

i am looking for a non-sticky, sun screen to wear under setting power. Any advice? I have been trying the Drunk Elephant ๐Ÿ˜ one, but it gets a bit messy if you are in the heat for long.

Tags:

Sun Care

I really like Shiseido's Wetforce Clear Stick UV protector broad spectrum 50+; this is my new fave.

RE: Sun Care

I am loving the Coola full spectrum 360 sun silk drops.

My personal favorite is the Josie Maran daily with SPF 47! Iโ€™ve been using it over a year now

I second this @mirelysc. JMโ€™s moisturizer plus spf works great, absorbs well, and itโ€™s kept me protected for hours on the beach. Iโ€™ve been using it for years.

Re: RE: Sun Care

@Llamamama2wrote:
I second this @mirelysc. JMโ€™s moisturizer plus spf works great, absorbs well, and itโ€™s kept me protected for hours on the beach. Iโ€™ve been using it for years.

Thanks 

Re: Sun Care

@mirelysc Kate Sommerville makes a setting sunscreen spray to put over your makeup. It is SPF 50 and so good! You can use it on top of your current setting product and re apply over makeup as needed all day.

Re: Sun Care

@sparkles0913wrote:

@mirelysc Kate Sommerville makes a setting sunscreen spray to put over your makeup. It is SPF 50 and so good! You can use it on top of your current setting product and re apply over makeup as needed all day.

Thank you so much!!! I will look that up ๐Ÿ˜€

I am coming on tonight to post the exact same thing!! ๐Ÿ™‚
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing