Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Summertime Skin

What are we doing to get our skin ready for Summertime?

1. Jeju Korean Spa in suburban Atlanta,Ga.

I got a full body shampoo that came with an exfoliation scrub of the body. A french clay mask accompanied and was applied to the face. The amount of dead skin that was removed was amazingly humiliating and fully restored my smooth skin.

2. Drink water and plenty of it.

3. Eat your veggies and fruits

4. Limit your exposure to harmful products (within foods: sugars, salts, preservatives)

5. Look towards essential oils and natural remedies for simple skin issues

Re: Summertime Skin

It’s nowhere near summer in the Bay Area but I like to also exfoliate, moisturize and play with body glitter come summer ☺️ My favorite body exfoliatant and moisturizer are currently KOPARI - Coconut Crush Scruband KOPARI - Coconut Melt

As for body glitter, I like to use FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Fairy Bomb Glittering Pom Pomand TOM FORD - Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil

Don’t forget the SPF! My favorite SPF sold at Sephora is KATE SOMERVILLE - Daily Deflector™ Waterlight Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ PA+++ Anti-Aging Sunscreen

It’s very lightweight (like water practically) and goes on great underneath makeup 😉

RE: Re: Summertime Skin

Yes! playing with body glitter is an important part of summer beauty for me too.

Hi @NurseShelvia,

I need to exfoliate my skin to ensure my skin looks smooth during the spring/summer months. My favorite exfoliator is the Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish. It smells delicious and it has lots of oils that are good for your skin. So you exfoliate your skin without leaving it dry. I've been using it for years.

https://www.sephora.com/product/brown-sugar-body-polish-P7844

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

@NurseShelvia Awesome tips! I definitely need to do more of all of these!

Best,
Rebecca

Getting ready for summer...it's already hit shorts weather 😂 (in the desert). Don't forgot the daily sunscreen

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing