cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare routine

Hi there! 
I recently started a new skincare routine. I find after applying all the product it feels sticky. Is this normal? I’m currently using the Glow Recipe Line and Soy Face Cleanser. 
Also, can someone explain the difference between dew drops and salicylic serum?

Tags:

Re: Skincare routine

@lyndseyeirn a sticky feeling face can be a sign the products are not fully absorbing. This just could be a result of humidity or you could be applying too much product or could not be waiting long enough between layers. Some products just also don't have great absorptions; I have not tried the entire flow recipe line so cannot really comment on that. 

The Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum 1.35 oz/ 40 mL is a product that touts Niacinamide as one of it's top ingredients. Niacinamide is a form of B-3 Vitamin which can help some people with discoloration and evening out skin. The Glow Recipe Strawberry Smooth BHA + AHA Salicylic Acid Serum is a chemical exfoliant. Chemical exfoliants help increase skin cell turnover which can provide a brighter more even appearance. Salicylic Acid also helps with acne. 

Basically the two products have similar goals when it comes to evening out skin appearance, but achieve it in different ways. Some people will use both, generally using the niacinamide in the morning, but if you're not an experienced acid user, using even 1 everyday could be irritating and it is something that should be built up to. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing