Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Sheer foundation

Hey, I'm looking for a light coverage foundation to just smooth out my skin tone! I have light freckles, and I think it looks weird when they're half covered up from a foundation. I'd prefer something that is sheer enough where they could still be visible but still have my skin seem evener. I have combination skin if that matters. Thanks in advance for any suggestions I might get!

RE: Sheer foundation

A cushion foundation try the new Lancôme cushion with the@ better coverage

Re: Sheer foundation

@jaaeln There are a lot of good options.  Perfekt was big for a while; LM tinted moisturizer is always a favorite.  CC and BB creams can also work; for BB Smashbox was big at the beginning (I wasn't thrilled with it); I use Stila CC and you can use it with a light hand or build it (to a point).  Good luck!

RE: Sheer foundation

I really enjoy the Makeup Forever Ultra HD Liquid Foundation. I use a Beauty Blender and brush and it always looks super natural but still covers my imperfections!

I would second the UD One and Done, although its a narrow shade range and oxidizes very orange.

Another option that I love is the Laura Mercier Candleglow foundation.  It gives a slight, glowing coverage, and has a much better range.  Its really beautiful!

http://www.sephora.com/candleglow-soft-luminous-foundation-P404721?skuId=1773803&icid2=products%20gr...

Anonymous Insider

Definitely try Urban Decay's Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector

IMG_3573.JPG

Have you tried Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer? I find it works great to cover up a bit of uneven skin tone and my freckles still show through.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_3573.JPG
testing