Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Scar remover

I burnt my hand few months back, I want to try to remove it, is there any good not too expensive product I can get from Sephora to treat it? Thank youuu

Tags:

Re: Scar remover

You might try a product called Mederma @TheLana, it's a scar gel you can get at the drugstore. 

I use Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars cream in the scent...

I use Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars cream in the scent Vanilla & Orange and it works really well if you apply it as directed twice a day and keep up with it. I've tried so many ouls and creams to get rid of my stretch marks and this cream was the only one that made any noticeable difference for me. I saw a difference in the forst week of using it and it is only $18 on Amazon the last time I ordered it last month. Body Merry products work amazimg and they're not very expensive at all. Hope you find something that works for you! ☺

RE: Scar remover

Frankincense essential oil saved my face from being scarred after face planting on the Fourth of July! It was a miracle.

Re: RE: Scar remover

Thank youuuuu!

jamiesaff wrote:
Frankincense essential oil saved my face from being scarred after face planting on the Fourth of July! It was a miracle.

kate somerville d-scar may help!

Re: kate somerville d-scar may help!

Trina wrote:

Thank you!!!!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing